Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Seeking child psychiatrist in New York Tourette's/ autism

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Apr 13 2017, 4:24 pm
Who accepts insurance

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Apr 13 2017, 9:53 pm
Bump

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 5:02 pm
Call Echo

amother
Tan

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 7:58 pm
dr meir flancbaum specializes in tourettes and is frum. I don't know about insurance, but call and ask.

sourstix

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 8:44 pm
Please don't waste time calling echo they are ment for medical issues. Relief is for mental health.

Do a search on here and you will get the number they are super great. I've used them. Ricky Schwartz does the children ages. Follow the recorded message and you will get through to a secretary. They will give you an appointment to speak to the person that suits your needs and it's worth waiting.

They are connected with great professionals.

cnc

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 8:51 pm
sourstix wrote:
Please don't waste time calling echo they are ment for medical issues. Relief is for mental health.

Do a search on here and you will get the number they are super great. I've used them. Ricky Schwartz does the children ages. Follow the recorded message and you will get through to a secretary. They will give you an appointment to speak to the person that suits your needs and it's worth waiting.

They are connected with great professionals.

A psychiatrist is an MD(that deals with mental disorders), so most likely ECHO should be able to give OP a referral. It's worth a shot because it will take much quicker than getting through to Relief.

sourstix

Post Sat, Apr 15 2017, 8:59 pm
Ok I really didn't know this so I confess if I am misinforming. I thought psychiatrist are phd. I guess I didn't know. Ok I was told to go to relief so that's why I recommended them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics