Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Mishpacha magazine

bailaborsht

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 2:42 pm
Does anyone know ( not guess)how many letters mishpacha and family first get a week?

And what are the chances of getting your letter published??

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 3:41 pm
All I can say is I'm pretty sure the letters you don't send have zero chance of getting published Wink Good luck!

bailaborsht

Post Tue, Apr 18 2017, 7:59 pm
I'm really asking for a family discussion on pesach.. I say they prob get hundreds of letters a week because it is worldwide... but other people say that people don't write in because of their busy lives... does anyone know?

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 8:06 am
I think it's pretty easy to get published. I had a letter published and also a picture drawn by my daughter. I see kids from my neighborhood in there all the time, and some repeat families. My friend told me that when it's a rainy day her kids draw pictures for Mishpacha Magazine and they get published.

leah233

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 9:59 am
bailaborsht wrote:
I'm really asking for a family discussion on pesach.. I say they prob get hundreds of letters a week because it is worldwide... but other people say that people don't write in because of their busy lives... does anyone know?

Marketing research says that out of every thirty five who want to write a letter only one actually does.

theotherone

Post Wed, Apr 19 2017, 12:02 pm
I have sent between 5-10 letters over the past few years and every one of them has been published. I think they print the majority of what they get.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room