Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Europeans, you have a diff. Braun Food Proc. Kugel Blade?

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 4:18 pm
European MIL tells me that what she has as a Kugel Blade for her Braun Food Processor is NOT what Americans have. She says hers is different.

True or False?

This is what mine looks like.

yogabird

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 7:33 pm
I never figured out what people call the kugel blade. Is what you're showing in the picture part of the grating system? When I make kugel I use the regular S blade to process the potatoes.

Stars

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 7:48 pm
yogabird wrote:
I never figured out what people call the kugel blade. Is what you're showing in the picture part of the grating system? When I make kugel I use the regular S blade to process the potatoes.

The Kugel blade shreds the potatoes while the S blade blends them. I do a combination of both.

yogabird

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 7:50 pm
Oh right I once followed a recipe that said to grate half and blend half. Then I used the grater and S blade.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 9:59 pm
Do Europeans have a different Braun "Kugel Blade" than the one in the photo, which is what Americans call the "Kugel Blade"?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 10:30 pm
yogabird wrote:

Yup that's it. I like kugel made with "s" blade / knife blade and my kugel blade doesn't get used.

Happydance

Post Thu, Apr 20 2017, 10:47 pm
I always used a similar looking piece with half moon shaped bumps which grates into thin strips. Someone once introduced me to that blade that you showed above which basically blends it. Possibly some models come with both blades and some with just one.

Raisin

Post Fri, Apr 21 2017, 5:15 am
I have a european braun and it came with a blade that looks like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics