Home

How to transfer shekel/dollars from Israel to USA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Aliyah Questions and Israel related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Taupe

Post  Fri, Apr 21 2017, 2:17 am
I am closing a very painful chapter of my life, of me moving from Israel to USA.
What is the best way to transfer money from Israel to USA? Also what is the maximum amount one can take in cash to USA?

shabbatiscoming

Post  Fri, Apr 21 2017, 4:49 am
About transferring money, I think talk to the bank where your account is to find out the best ways to do it. It might be a simple money transfer.
About how much money you can take in cash, I think most places have a rule that you can take as much as you want but you have to declare anything over 10,000 dollars of that country's currency.
Good luck on your new beginning.

miriamg

Post  Fri, Apr 21 2017, 6:40 am
A couple of other options
- money changing places, such as fxisrael and isratransfer
- private transfer with someone who needs shekalim. I've seen such requests on our local listserv in the past.

Hatzlacha!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Aliyah Questions and Israel related Inquiries