Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What to wear to cuzins wedding

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 1:07 pm
my first cuzin a boy is getting married and I am trying to figure out what to wear. at his sisters wedding I wore a gown but I had a sister inlaws wedding right after in a dif country so wore it both. Now its a boy cuzin I will be 6 month after a baby and after a bunch of kids im not as skinny as I used to be and I don't wear dresses cuz don't think I have the body for it.
any suggestions? not looking to break the bank either.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 10:45 am
bump

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 11:45 am
this is very community based. In my community a cousin of the groom or bride would where the same 'level' of dress as other guests. If you aren't going to wear a dress - then shop for a nice suit that matches your style. Are you looking for amothers to post links for you? If that is the case - you need to be a bit more specific about what you are looking for, and your price range.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 11:53 am
I don't know what im supposed to wear and what people wear these days I wud luv to see suggestions but don't know what. do people wiht after baby stomachs wear dresses? im looking for advice and not looking to break the bank. like as cheap as possible. I live in israel but could get it brought to me from america.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 11:54 am
I will add I am very close with my cuzins they all wore gowns at my wedding but that was like 11 years ago so happy not to wear a gown at this point!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics