Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Freefall by Miriam Zakon in Family First....
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 2:56 pm
Aw, thanks Iyar. I had fun writing that too Wink
Like I said, it can also be a red herring. He could go missing presumed dead and then turn up before the end of the story. But I really think that nothing happening is not an option. He needs to be at least gravely injured. He can live out his remaining years learning Torah with Moishe Boruch and Yerucham while Annie serves the tea. LOL

juggling

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 2:55 pm
Nu? I don't want to be a spoiler, but I'm awaiting comments on this week's chapter!

yogabird

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 2:59 pm
I'm only getting my magazine tomorrow, but you just made me sooo curious!

seeker

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 3:09 pm
I also get it on Thursday.

juggling

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 3:12 pm
Silent

PinkFridge

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 3:25 pm
juggling wrote:
Silent

Without having seen it yet, may I suggest we all make good use of the spoiler alert feature ;-)

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 4:22 pm
wow!!! can't wait...I get it Thursday morning and usually save it for Shabbos...but this week...?????

yogabird

Post Wed, May 03 2017, 8:07 pm
juggling wrote:
Silent

At least you don't have tears streaming down your face Wink

Were we all played? JK, don't tell.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:15 pm
I just got Mishpacha, and had to read FREEFALL...I'm just not sure if it really happened or just seemed like....your opinion????

juggling

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:39 pm
Right, so obviously she had to leave us with that question. Next week, either we switch to an entirely different scene (Moe? Rob???), or we deal with Annie. I say we won't find out so fast.

juggling

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:40 pm
And it won't shock me if there is a twist, and Abe turns up. Or am I just being hopeful?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:50 pm
Reminder: Please use the spoiler alert feature.

juggling

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:52 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Reminder: Please use the spoiler alert feature.

How does one do that?

PinkFridge

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:59 pm
juggling wrote:
How does one do that?

Hidden: 

Like this.

Here's how you do it: When you hit reply you'll see two rows of icons, etc. On the lower row, there number 3 from the left is an empty box. Press it before and after what you want to hide, or just shade the whole thing. (Or something like that.)

seeker

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 5:02 pm
I made my prediction upthread, and I'm sticking with it. So far so good.

juggling

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 5:12 pm
Can't find that spoiler alert icon. It's just a blank space? What's before it and after it? Are you using a.computer or a phone?

seeker

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 10:20 pm
Spoiler alert is the one that looks like a blank box, next to the quote icon right above the box you type your post in. If you use it, your post just shows a box that says "hidden" and then if someone wants to see it, they click there and it opens up. If someone doesn't want the story to be spoiled, then they just scroll past with no risk of accidentally seeing what they didn't want to see. Like such:

Hidden: 

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU ABE WAS GOING TO GO MIA, THEY'D KNOW BECAUSE OF THE PONTIAC THING (the dog tags are even better though) and note that they did not find a body so there you have the LIKELIHOOD that he is going to turn up later after a heartbreaking amount of anguish all around. But it won't be until much later. I CALLED IT A WEEK IN ADVANCE WITH NO CLUES OTHER THAN VAGUE FORESHADOWS OF DISASTER AND AM FEELING MIGHTY SMART RIGHT NOW because I'm usually not such a great guesser.

See, there, I spoiled the story for anyone who really wanted it spoiled, but hopefully if you didn't want it spoiled then you didn't click and you're not mad at me yet.

juggling

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 12:39 am
Are you guys using a computer for the spoiler alert thingy? I only ever use imamother on my phone - and I cannot for the life of me find such a thing! I'll have to look sometime from a computer, and hopefully confirm that I am not totally blind.

And, yes, seeker, good job!

seeker

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 12:58 am
Ah yes, I was on my computer this time and have never really looked for this on my phone, which is anyway now off for the night. As I should be too.

juggling

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 1:00 am
Lol. Layla tov. Friday morning here in Israel, and I need to get my house cleaned up for shabbos.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room