Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
FOR SALE: 4 AMAZON GIFT CARDS
1  2  Next

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 1:43 pm
Selling 4 amazon gift cards worth $500 EACH for between $495 & $500 a piece. I don't need them anymore. I thought I did so the activation number (scratch off) is showing already but full amount is on each card.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 3:35 pm
Will sell all together for between $1900 & $1950..

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 8:06 pm
Just wanted to point out that buying someone else's gift card is a hassle and risk and nobody will do so without significant saving and upside but you aren't offering. Good luck.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 8:43 pm
I shop on Amazon a lot but nowhere near $500 at once... But I would be willing to buy theoretically if you were offering a huge savings (still a risk to me in case they were used already IYKWIM). But for a $5 savings? No thanks, will buy from Amazon!
And you aren't even willing to use your screen name! I won't buy from a doubly anonymous person on the web!

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 8:10 am
willing to go down to between $450-$475 a piece.....

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 8:16 am
No offense, but there's no way I'd trust an anonymous imother with a few hundred $ for a gift card that might not work.

twogees

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 8:20 am
they were never used. I bought them thinking I was going to use them for something, then decided after I scratched them, not to use them....

OutATowner

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 8:26 am
I would buy one for 400 (or possibly two of them for 800.) I am not trying to cheat you out of anything, you can wait and see if someone will buy for more and I will be very happy for you.
Also, for your sake please check if you can transfer an amazon gift card balance. Might be easier.
You are doubly anonymous. Do you have a Rav of a shul or someone I can contact to make sure you are real? 😊

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 8:26 am
twogees wrote:
they were never used. I bought them thinking I was going to use them for something, then decided after I scratched them, not to use them....

Thanks for saying your SN but that isn't a big enough discount for me since it ties up too much money in gift cards... 475 is a lot for me and not enough incentive...

twogees

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 9:52 am
OutATowner wrote:
I would buy one for 400 (or possibly two of them for 800.) I am not trying to cheat you out of anything, you can wait and see if someone will buy for more and I will be very happy for you.
Also, for your sake please check if you can transfer an amazon gift card balance. Might be easier.
You are doubly anonymous. Do you have a Rav of a shul or someone I can contact to make sure you are real? 😊

I will ask my husband about the price and let you know. the money is on the card. I would either send you the card or send you the numbers on the back.

twogees

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 9:53 am
amother wrote:
Thanks for saying your SN but that isn't a big enough discount for me since it ties up too much money in gift cards... 475 is a lot for me and not enough incentive...

What would be a good price for you?

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 10:10 am
Another option might be to try to sell it on ebay. I see amazon gift cards going over face value sometimes. There are ebay fees of 10% and paypal fees to take into account though.

Hatzlacha!

anonymous55

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 1:13 pm
I would also be interested for $400 for one card if it can be done in a way where I know for sure that it's a trustworthy transaction.

OutATowner

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 1:25 pm
Just curious...why would you buy giftcards instead of buying straight from Amazon?

OutATowner

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 1:30 pm
And numbers on the back are a good idea. I would mail a check asap when that works. (If you would want I would somehow verify I am a legit person).
No pressure, hope something works out for you.

leah233

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 2:41 pm
Maybe try to sell it here

https://www.cardcash.com/

Disclaimer I know absolutely nothing about this website other than it exists,

OutATowner

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 3:04 pm
Seems legit but had complaints
https://www.bbb.org/new-jersey.....28712

Happydance

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 4:53 pm
Sounds like the OP from the car scam