Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Did you watch Lost?
Previous  1  2  3

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Apr 28 2017, 1:01 am
amother wrote:
Oh, but faraday's death was horrible!
Kinda liked miles too. And the Scottish dude pressing the numbers? And the blond from the other side of the island? What's her name again? Gosh my memory's going...

Desmond.

Libby? Or Juliet?

Zehava

Post Fri, Apr 28 2017, 7:20 am
Desmond is on the 100 now
And sayid is on sense8
Both are shows I'm following. They were truly an amazing group of actors.

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Apr 28 2017, 10:29 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Desmond.

Libby? Or Juliet?

Yes, Desmond. Gotta love that accent, brother!
Juliet. Libby's the psych who liked Hurley but was shot...

shanie5

Post Sun, Apr 30 2017, 12:15 am
smother29 wrote:
It was not all a dream, the writers said that it all really happened. No one can really spoil it for you because there is so much controversy about the ending.

My understanding was that it was a metaphor. To me it was sort of how the matrix was based on Kabbalah ideas. The idea in lost was that it was all about Jack, the show opens with his eye opening. It was all a set up for him as a test to see what he will do and will he do the right thing when the critical moment comes. Everything was set up for him to hopefully read the signs and fulfill his purpose. (there is a critical moment where he has to make a decision at the end of the series) Just like our life which is also set up as a series of tests for us to work through. There was also the idea that by connecting to and loving others along the way we can be helped in getting through it.

Actually, jack was supposed to die in the 1st episode. But when they had the showed tested, he was so popular that they ended up killing the pilot instead.

amother
Teal

Post Mon, May 01 2017, 2:08 pm
shanie5 wrote:
Actually, jack was supposed to die in the 1st episode. But when they had the showed tested, he was so popular that they ended up killing the pilot instead.

I heard that too in the interviews after season 1. I'm glad they kept him on. he's a star and so fun to watch. I love all the times he tears up and get emotional. very not usual.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics