Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Best Way to Handle This?

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 8:01 pm
We share a Shabbos kiruv house with another family. (We own the house, they work for us.) We all have access to the house on weekdays as well. The other couple had a baby about 2 months ago, and the wife has just resumed coming to the house post-maternity leave. Last week, I found a ton of diapers in my kids' bedroom garbage. Today, I found a used diaper on the dining room table. (GROSS!) My 12 year old son also discovered some used sanitary pads in another bedroom garbage, not wrapped up, and he was able to see what was on them.

My husband wants me to tell her that the diapers must be wrapped in bags and disposed of in the outside garbage cans. Also the pads. What is the best way to tell her, nicely but firmly?

Thank you!

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 8:16 pm
Just be nonchalant and honest.
There were dirty diapers left in the trash, one on the table, and sanitary pads in a bedroom garbage. Please make sure personal items are taken with you before you leave. So how are the kids doing?

gamanit

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 8:24 pm
Maybe ask if they can please empty out the trash before they leave as it tends to get smelly?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics