Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Need urgent advice FiOs vs. DSL

ruth

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 1:49 pm
I need to make a decision about my home phone & intenet service. I need the advice ASAP because I have to start paying for my own telephone/internet service since my husband and I are seperated.

Is FiOs worth the extra cost? I was thinking of using VOIP instead of a landline. My experience with Vonage hasn't been good, but I was thinking that maybe if I combined a VOIP with FiOs I might have better quality.

I don't want to get the bundles with tv, but I want to find the best deal for "landline" & internet service. Only make occassional calls that are long-distance.

obagys

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 2:07 pm
I have Verizon DSL & phone service but am switching to FIOS. They are currently offering FIOS packages in my area that are cheaper than what I am paying for DSL, so it's a no-brainer to me to switch to FIOS which is much faster.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 2:56 pm
I have Fios and Vonage. I used to have tons of problems with Vonage when I had different internet service, and now it's been fine.

Mevater

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 5:53 pm
How is FIOS speed lately?

Whats a good package for phone and Fios lately?

Is this the best option in Brooklyn?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars