Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
ISO Space Planner Lakewood NJ

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, May 11 2017, 9:16 pm
Looking for a space planner for some layout questions on a home we are looking at. Someone who has good ideas within budget. Thanks!

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 12:43 pm
I do space planning but am based in Baltimore. If you have a scaled drawing of the existing layout it's possible for me to work with you long-distance using FaceTime and such. Otherwise you will need to find someone local. My website is http://design613.com/

Wishing you much hatzlacha!

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 2:45 pm
Rubber Ducky, I love your designs, but I don't think that I have good enough drawings to feel confident doing this long distance. Any recommendations in Lakewood?

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 4:13 pm
Unfortunately I do not have contacts in Lakewood for this. Iy"H someone else here on Imamother will see this thread and have a suggestion for you.

amother
Black

Post Wed, May 17 2017, 3:46 pm
Magenta,
I work as an assistant designer in lakewood and would be happy to help you out. Feel free to contact me.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 12:34 pm
Do you have an email address?

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 12:39 pm
amother wrote:
Magenta,
I work as an assistant designer in lakewood and would be happy to help you out. Feel free to contact me.

The Lakewood Amother who needs design help cannot pm you unless you use your screen name, so either post using your screen name or get an email address you're willing to put online.

cw91

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 6:45 pm
Sorry about that. Still learning how this site works. Feel free to contact me to see how I can help you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating