Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where to find Znius clothing for 11-14 year olds yerushalayi

amother
Amber

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 11:05 am
Can someone guide me? I'll be in yerushalayim before shavuos and I have 1 day to shop for my 3 daughters aged 11-14. I have been searching high and low and can't find anything decent for a decent price.
Does anyone have some names of good clothing stores for yom tov/ weekday summer clothes. I am limited with time so I would prefer to aim for specific places rather than walk up and down the streets searching in the heat. I'm not looking for hugely fancy stuff just a few skirts and tops and/or dresses for each of them. I'm ok with shells, need outfits.
Many thanks to anyone out there who can help......

dats me

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 12:38 pm
Check out kiddie chic, they are a chain and would have what you are looking for . There's a location in geula, also on shamgar.

byisrael

Post Thu, May 18 2017, 3:07 pm
Baazar Strauss hasd some really cute skirts (gorgeous colors) you can startb with that and then get cute tees anyware 2 match

amother
Amber

Post Fri, May 19 2017, 4:47 am
Thank you so much!
I know bazaar Strauss, which is ok for my 11 year old but my 14 year old is quite tall. Any other names of places?

alibaba

Post Fri, May 19 2017, 10:21 am
Either you concentrate in geula or in romema area. In romema you have kidichic,melange,keds,little princess,head over heels and zeesys. Good luck!

Ruchel

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 3:42 am
I was in kidichic in mea shearim. Really expensive but gorgeous, I found lots of things.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics