Home

Camp Recommendations for Five a Towns Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Gold

Post  Thu, May 26 2016, 11:16 am
Looking for recommendations for a small and warm camp in five towns or far rockaway, a real or backyard camp with amazing morahs who give individual attention, not just teenagers who are very eager - should be structured, with davening, lots of outdoor and exercise time, nice arts and crafts but not overwhelming activities also a chance for free play with friends, not a lot of feild trips if any and a decent facility.

For an almost 3yo and almost 4yo. Thank you!

twogees

Post  Thu, May 26 2016, 11:47 am
for a boy or girl?
boy-theres a small backyard camp called boys r us in bayswater.
girls-hello kiddy/bnos yam

dont know about any of them as I have been working in one of the bigger girls day camps in far rockaway.

sariti

Post  Thu, May 26 2016, 11:59 am
Camp Kobri is a great backyard camp for girls that age.
It's in bayswater not too many kids very warm and its an art camp so they do a lot of creative art projects. They have an above ground pool and overall the atmosphere is very homy and lovely

amother

Vermilion

Post  Thu, May 18 2017, 11:56 pm
Does anyone have a name and phone number for Bnos Yam or Camp Kobri (are these camps still around?)

amother

Yellow

Post  Fri, May 19 2017, 1:03 am
amother wrote:
Does anyone have a name and phone number for Bnos Yam or Camp Kobri (are these camps still around?)

Are you looking for a preschool camp? Bnos Yam is only for going into 1st grade and up.

amother

Vermilion

Post  Fri, May 19 2017, 8:04 am
My DD is going into first grade. (I posted in this thread because someone had mentioned it above)
Thank you

amother

Yellow

Post  Fri, May 19 2017, 8:10 am
amother wrote:
My DD is going into first grade. (I posted in this thread because someone had mentioned it above)
Thank you

It can be hard to get a spot in Bnos Yam, especially at this point, but you never know. There is also Hello Kiddy, Orah, and Atara.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers