Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Jobs

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 8:13 pm
Looking to babysit or work in a school as a secretary or whatever position , or in a playgroup as an assistnt nust be of the books and should be located in brooklyn , because im in school and need a part time job im married need to pay bills so looking for off the books jobs

seeker

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 9:41 pm
The frum newspapers usually have a lot of classifieds of that nature.
I'm not sure why it helps anyone to be "off the books" since you are still independently responsible for reporting your income to any relevant agencies. To me, "the books" just makes everything easier and simpler.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 10:06 pm
seeker wrote:
The frum newspapers usually have a lot of classifieds of that nature.
I'm not sure why it helps anyone to be "off the books" since you are still independently responsible for reporting your income to any relevant agencies. To me, "the books" just makes everything easier and simpler.

Off the books is code for no one is reporting anything to the IRS.... but I think you knew that.😋

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 10:22 pm
I think I know that by now otherwise I wouldnt post it but this is wat im looking for thabks for u "opinion" which I knew already , and for other reason school wise if u would think u would underatand and im not independent so double think
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics