Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Household nightmares
Previous  1  2

Water Stones

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 7:47 pm
My dh wet hair in the bathtub! Ew every day! He's hairy! When I see it I get a tissue, close my eyes and clean it away like it's bugs! I'm phobia of that!! He says he'll try to remember to clean it hahahaha!

crust

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 8:44 pm
Seashells wrote:
My dh wet hair in the bathtub! Ew every day! He's hairy! When I see it I get a tissue, close my eyes and clean it away like it's bugs! I'm phobia of that!! He says he'll try to remember to clean it hahahaha!

I love your attidude; Hahahahaha!!
Show me a wife who's does not have a phobia of that
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 8:48 pm
I have two elderly Chihuahuas. They are trained to go in one certain corner of the apartment, where I put washable pads down for them.

One of the dogs has been not making it to the pad in time, so I've been mopping floors on a daily basis, and keeping an eye out for random puddles. Finding one in the middle of the night, in my bare feet is NOT fun. shock

Also, DH always overfills his coffee cup, and then sloshes it all over when he carries it across the room. He never, EVER cleans up his messes.

I'm not sure which one of them is the worst.

pause

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 9:15 pm
Seashells wrote:

We got a handheld shower head. Now cleaning up after my husband's shower is no big deal.

pause

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 9:16 pm
My nightmare is
playdough
cherries - the whole house turns purple!
watermelon - sticky all over on the floor and walls and the stains on the clothing are so hard to remove

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 9:55 pm
My pre-tied bandanas have these tiny stones on them, and lately I am finding them everywhere! All over the floor, all over my bed, even in my babies mouth (and pampers)....

blossoming flower

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 9:56 am
Chocolate cake! Somehow no matter how neatly I make my kids eat it (only by the table, no standing up) it somehow ends up all over my floor and makes a royal mess!

busy mommy

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 10:07 am
My daughter got a hold of the diaper cream the other day and smeared it all over my bathroom. Now I now why it stays on a kids bottom - it is impossible to clean up even with warm water and soap!

HeartyAppetite

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 11:42 am
busy mommy wrote:
My daughter got a hold of the diaper cream the other day and smeared it all over my bathroom. Now I now why it stays on a kids bottom - it is impossible to clean up even with warm water and soap!

Which reminds me of the time I was at a relatives house and my baby smeared a huge tub of desitin all over their carpet! shock I spent a long time trying to scrub it off.

MMCH

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 3:20 pm
beads!!!

we are BH a house full of girls who adore making necklaces and those beads are the slipperiest, tiniest, most annoying pieces of plastic I will ever come into contact with.

and poster who said 'I am swimming in crafts' yes, yes, yes omg a million times yes.

whenever I get stressed about these things my dh says 'IyH you should have this problem for the rest of your life'

yksraya

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 3:53 pm
Cardboard boxes after a grocery order. My boys just make everything and anything out of them, but then it's torn all over the place and the tape sticks to the floor etc.

yksraya

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 4:00 pm
Around lag bomer time, and sometimes throughout the yr, anything and everything, especially all blankets, turns into a "hadlaka" (bonfire). When I ask what the mess is, they innocently say "hadlaka"!!!!! Dh says "hadlaka" is code for "the house is too clean, we gotta do something abt it, quickly lets mess it up a bit".

Super Mom

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 4:07 pm
Hotbeads, any game with small pieces.

mfb

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 4:19 pm
Someone I know had crawling twins open a bottle of oil, spill it out and crawl through the house with it all over them!!

Dandelion1

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 5:12 pm
A spilled Costco sized oil in the fridge, through the shelves, down into every crevice of the fridge....

ra_mom

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 5:13 pm
mfb wrote:
Someone I know had crawling twins open a bottle of oil, spill it out and crawl through the house with it all over them!!

I know twins who did this too!

mom2be1

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 9:25 pm
I have had my share of messes. Once a kid cracked a bottle of chrein there was glass and staining everywhere! Also, vanilla extract all over the floor!! Have not bought those 2 items since that incident.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics