Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Has the Shabbat Lip Powder been improved? Anything new?

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Mar 03 2017, 12:21 pm
Has the Shabbat Lip Powder been improved or is there only the (sandy feeling) Shabbat Lip Powder that was sold years ago?

Anything new or improved on the market, that you can put on on Shabbos? Ive tried everything long-wear and I hate the way it looks the next day.

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 7:58 am
BUMP!

The fact that I cant put makeup on, on Shabbos and Yom Tov "shters" my Yomtov!

I dread leaving the house. Lipstick is the main thing I miss.

I tried every single Long lasting lipstick and I hate them all. The next day I have an uneven spotty peeled mess. I guess my lips dont hold any of it well.

Has the Shabbat Lipstick powder been improved?

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 11:45 am
Tarte lip stain! It comes in natural looking colors, and doesn't turn hot pink. It's not thick like lipstick, it's as thin as water. You paint it on and let it dry.

For dry lips, I use light vegetable oil (thinner than olive oil, is what DH says I have to use.)

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 12:29 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Tarte lip stain! It comes in natural looking colors, and doesn't turn hot pink. It's not thick like lipstick, it's as thin as water. You paint it on and let it dry.

For dry lips, I use light vegetable oil (thinner than olive oil, is what DH says I have to use.)

Is Tarte Lip Stain another brand of long lasting lipstick? I tried em all. They look awful the next day.

When does the oil get applied?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics