Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Skydiving

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 9:59 am
This shtuss has been around for awhile and my kids know that I would never agree to it both because it is unsafe and a tremendous waste of money ($200 for a 6 minute dive) but there are some nice Jewish boys out there who waste money on that expensive thrill.

BennysMommy

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 10:09 am
I guess im a nice jewish girl that likes to waste money on thrills. actually my brother had a skydiving license...meaning he was able to jump alone with his own parachute. I think he did close to 100 jumps. I think it was a great way to channel his energy and adventurism. (I know I just made that word up) now hes married with a baby and hasnt jumped since before he was married and I dont think he will anytime soon. I think its a great thing to experience even at a price of $200. I dont regret doing it at all.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 10:18 am
hey definately sounds like an adventure ... my sister and niece did the same ... I would probably have a heart attack - so I'm still afraid ... but I would love to FLY like a bird ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children