Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where to buy Natives for girls in lakewood?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 10:48 am
anyone know? They don't have to be the real ones.

And can someone explain to me if they are worn as shoes or as crocs? I really don't know these things but my girls are asking me to buy them...

esther36

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 11:42 am
I saw them in closeout connection. ( Imitation ones)

Chayalle

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 12:50 pm
for real natives try Amazon.

They are like crocs.

benny

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 12:56 pm
Royal family shoes

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:17 pm
Just wondering if they hold the foot well or the kids slip out of them.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 8:43 pm
Chayalle wrote:
for real natives try Amazon.

They are like crocs.

they are very expensive on Amazon (surprisingly) and if they cost so much are they really like crocs? My dd who is in 1st grade in bais faiga says that girls wear them to school. I am surprised this is allowed unless it has a similar look to the slip in sneakers that the schools allow?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 8:44 pm
esther36 wrote:
I saw them in closeout connection. ( Imitation ones)

they are out of them - I called today but they will get a new shipment by the end of the week.

benny

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 8:00 am
My kids live in them. They can wear them like sneakers- very comfortable. And they're good for the water. They cost about $35 in royal family shoes. They don't slip off.

Can't say what the imitations from closeout are like as I've never seen them.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 8:10 am
amother wrote:
they are very expensive on Amazon (surprisingly) and if they cost so much are they really like crocs? My dd who is in 1st grade in bais faiga says that girls wear them to school. I am surprised this is allowed unless it has a similar look to the slip in sneakers that the schools allow?

I'm surprised to hear the girls are wearing them to school. I wouldn't send my daughter to school in them.

gande

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 8:37 am
Natives are not school shoes unless the school has a very casual dress code. They are comfortable for wearing all day and hold the feet better than crocs but not as well as sneakers.

sky

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 9:29 am
I just saw some high school girls wearing them while walking home - I was also surprised it was a school shoe. My girls are wearing sneakers to school, but I wouldn't send them in a croc like shoe.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 9:42 am
sky wrote:
I just saw some high school girls wearing them while walking home - I was also surprised it was a school shoe. My girls are wearing sneakers to school, but I wouldn't send them in a croc like shoe.

For Lag B'omer, BK treated the girls to a swim, so DD actually took her natives to school. (My niece didn't bring swimwear and went in with her clothes, so she ended up wearing DD's natives for the rest of the day.) Perhaps the girls were wearing natives for that reason.

Maybe there are girls who wear natives regularly, but my girls consider them beach/swimwear. My oldest DD got hers for her seminary's trip to Israel - it was on the packing list, needed for all the water hikes! Next DD outgrew her crocs, so she got natives. They give way more support than crocs, so are better for water hikes.

Youngest DD still has hand-me-down crocs from big sisters, so I have no plans to buy her natives. Hope crocs are still being worn this summer for water activities....

cnc

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 9:44 am
I've seen kids wearing them the whole day as sneakers . ( not to school though)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics