Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
So confused about strollers! Help

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 2:47 am
There seem to be so many strollers out there. so many different brands. I am so confused.
I need a stroller that will be easy for in and out of the car. Ideally I would like to be able to attach a car seat to the frame so that I don't have to transfer the baby every time I get out of the car.
I also need a large bassinet because I will be using it as the babies bed for a couple months.
I would like the toddler seat to be both front and back viewing.
I would like the seat/bassinet to be rather high so that I don't have to bend so low every time I pick up the baby
Also I am located in Israel so I need good wheels.
All suggestions would be appreciated.

UnFarvosNischt

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 3:11 am
What is your budget?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 3:15 am
price is not an issue

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 4:04 am
Do you want a large basket? An option for another seat?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 4:07 am
both would be nice but are not high on my list

ShineBright

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 4:17 am
Uppababy Vista or Cruz fit your needs... Cruz is lighter so better for im and out

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 4:31 am
ShineBright wrote:
Uppababy Vista or Cruz fit your needs... Cruz is lighter so better for im and out

It's important to note the difference between the two is that the vista comes with the bassinet and has an option to add another seat while the Cruz you have to buy the bassinet separately and you can't add a seat

first time mom!

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 4:59 am
Bugaboo chameleon great for walking in Israel but may be a bit cumbersome in and out of the car as it does not fold with the seat and wheels attached. The bugaboo buffalo folds in one piece but is heavy. The uppababy Vista is similar to Buffalo that it folds in one piece and it's heavy but it's considerably cheaper than the Buffalo.
The uppababy has a separate seat and bassinet that you can keep the baby in the bassinet at night and in the seat during the day. Both of the bugaboo bassinets convert to the seat making it impractical to change it for the nights. The uppababy can be converted to a double too.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 5:12 am
Look into:

Mutsy iGo/Evo
Uppababy Vista
Cybex Priam

Smile1234

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 5:56 am
I have the cruz and am overall very happy with it. The vista definitely has better wheels...

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 6:10 am
Bugaboo chameleon

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 6:21 am
Cybex balios is a nice stroller. It folds in one piece and bassinet can be purchased separately. It's not that expensive to begin with it and I'm very happy with it.

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 6:44 am
You have a lot of requirements and you may have to give up on some. I advise you to call pishposh - they sell all of the good strollers and they really hear you out. They were so helpful when I called and they gave me a good deal.

dancingqueen

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 7:24 am
You are basically describing the uppababy vista, which is a great stroller. It does fold well but IMO it's heavy so I would get a snap and go or sit and stand if you have 2? For the car in addition.

artz

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 7:53 am
The city select is similar to the uppa baby vista.
It can be a regular seat or you can have an adapter for a car seat.
It also can have a bassinet they have good wheels and can be change into a double

Tekky

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 7:56 am
Did you guys read your question? She begins by saying that she wants a stroller that would be easy for in and out of the car. Both the Vista and City Select do NOT meet that requirement! You will want to go with the Cruz if you specifically want a good bassinet, or the Bee if you will give up on the bassinet. Mamas and Papas has a few strollers as well, but their customer service is not very good.

first time mom!

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 8:54 am
Tekky wrote:
Did you guys read your question? She begins by saying that she wants a stroller that would be easy for in and out of the car. Both the Vista and City Select do NOT meet that requirement! You will want to go with the Cruz if you specifically want a good bassinet, or the Bee if you will give up on the bassinet. Mamas and Papas has a few strollers as well, but their customer service is not very good.

The bee now has a bassinet you can buy separate. May be a good option!

Tekky

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 9:04 am
It's tiny - not really a long-term solution, but it will work for a few weeks. (Plus I'm not sure that it's approved for overnight sleeping.. heads-up).
I highly recommend the OP to go into a baby store to check out the options and stop ppl in the streets that are pushing strollers that seem like good options to see if they like them.

miami85

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 10:06 am
I don't know if this is available in Israel, but I love my Britax B-ready. I've heard that its less cumbersome than the uppa baby vista. The second seat folds into the frame and then the top seat/car seat comes off easily for putting in the car. In the B-ready, the top seat can be facing you or outward and is for toddlers. The 2nd seat can accommodate an infant or you can put the carseat in a special carseat adapter. The carseat can face either direction, while the 2nd seat can only face forward. It has rather decent wheels and a huge basket. There is a bassinet that doesn't come in so many colors, but it is an option. The main "disadvantage" is that you need to buy a lot of accessories to make it work for 2 kids, but I found it SO worth it.

Teomima

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 10:28 am
I am selling a Baby Jogger Versa if you're interested. Bassinet included. Used but in great shape. Ticks all the boxes you're looking for.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics