Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Black n white dress

SingALong

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 9:50 pm
I recently bought a black and white dress. Label said dry clean only so I gave it to the cleaners. When I got it back, some of the black material had bled into the white. Someone recommended I try colorguard. I never heard of it. Tried googling but I only got tide with colorguard. Is that the thing I should use?
Also since dress is dry clean only, can I still soak/handwash with tide withcolorguard?
All advice appreciated! Thank you

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 9:02 am
SingALong wrote:
I recently bought a black and white dress. Label said dry clean only so I gave it to the cleaners. When I got it back, some of the black material had bled into the white. Someone recommended I try colorguard. I never heard of it. Tried googling but I only got tide with colorguard. Is that the thing I should use?
Also since dress is dry clean only, can I still soak/handwash with tide withcolorguard?
All advice appreciated! Thank you

Are you referring to that black and white maxi dress from Pashmina Collection? Many people I know have had this problem. The store refuses to service it.

rgr

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 10:49 am
Same happened to my sister with a different black and white dress. After fighting with the store she got a partial credit. Seems like it's a common issue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry