Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Specific tefillah to find the right doctor

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 2:31 pm
Is there a tefilla to find the right medical professional to heal you?
I have been struggling with a frustrating health issue that seems to be getting worse as the years go by. I have seen many doctors who either dismiss me offhand or are stumped and unable to help me.
So just like there are tefillos for the right Shidduch or the right apartment, I was wondering if anyone knows of a tefilla for the right shaliach toward health.

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 3:59 pm
amother wrote:
Is there a tefilla to find the right medical professional to heal you?
I have been struggling with a frustrating health issue that seems to be getting worse as the years go by. I have seen many doctors who either dismiss me offhand or are stumped and unable to help me.
So just like there are tefillos for the right Shidduch or the right apartment, I was wondering if anyone knows of a tefilla for the right shaliach toward health.

I can't think of anything at the moment, although maybe I should check sefarim. Whether or not you find such a tefilla, you can still always daven to Hashem in your own words, in your own language.
for example: "Hashem please help me to find the right medical professional to heal me. Hashem please help me to heal from my health issue, regardless of what, if any, professional I find. Please send me the right shaliach to help me to get better and to be healthy"

Also, I think there are tefillos for health in general, to be healthy. I need to check sefarim like Aneini etc.

Also they say if you daven for others that have similar requests, it helps your request to be answered.

Hatzlacha, and Refuah Sheleimah!

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:01 pm
mazeltov wrote:
I can't think of anything at the moment, although maybe I should check sefarim. Whether or not you find such a tefilla, you can still always daven to Hashem in your own words, in your own language.
for example: "Hashem please help me to find the right medical professional to heal me. Hashem please help me to heal from my health issue, regardless of what, if any, professional I find. Please send me the right shaliach to help me to get better and to be healthy"

Also, I think there are tefillos for health in general, to be healthy. I need to check sefarim like Aneini etc.

Also they say if you daven for others that have similar requests, it helps your request to be answered.

I checked Aneini. There are different versions of Aneini. There are tefillos for health in there.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:02 pm
mazeltov wrote:

Thank you for your kind and helpful words. If you have any more information, please post it here when you can.
Good shabbos!

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:03 pm
Prayer for Health by the Chida

רבונו של עולם, ברחמיך תן בנו כח ובריאות ויכולת מספיק, וחזק ואמץ באברינו וגידינו וגופינו לעמוד על המשמר, ולא יארע לנו שום מחוש ושום כאב. ונהייה שמחים וטובים ובריאים לעבודתך, ותצילינו מכל רע, ותאריך ימינו בטוב ושנותינו הנעימים, ומלא שנותינו, אורך ימים ושנות חיים תוסיף לנו לעבודתך. בצל כנפיך תסתירנו, ותצילנו לנו ולכל בני ביתנו מכל גזרות קשות ורעות, ונהייה שקטים ושאננים, דשנים ורעננים לעבודתך וליראתך.

Master of the universe: In Your compassion, grant us the physical strength, health and ability required to function effectively and may we experience no illness or pain. Enable us to serve You in joy, contentment and health. Save us from all evil, and prolong our days in goodness and our years in sweetness. Enrich our years and add to our days and years of service to You. Shield us in the shadow of Your wings, and spare us and all our family from any harsh or evil decree. May we be at rest and calm, vigorous and fresh to serve and revere You.

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:04 pm
http://www.starvingsouls.org/W......html

it's the same tefilla with nekudos. I can't vouch for the website, I just found it on google

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:05 pm
mazeltov wrote:
Prayer for Health by the Chida

רבונו של עולם, ברחמיך תן בנו כח ובריאות ויכולת מספיק, וחזק ואמץ באברינו וגידינו וגופינו לעמוד על המשמר, ולא יארע לנו שום מחוש ושום כאב. ונהייה שמחים וטובים ובריאים לעבודתך, ותצילינו מכל רע, ותאריך ימינו בטוב ושנותינו הנעימים, ומלא שנותינו, אורך ימים ושנות חיים תוסיף לנו לעבודתך. בצל כנפיך תסתירנו, ותצילנו לנו ולכל בני ביתנו מכל גזרות קשות ורעות, ונהייה שקטים ושאננים, דשנים ורעננים לעבודתך וליראתך.

Master of the universe: In Your compassion, grant us the physical strength, health and ability required to function effectively and may we experience no illness or pain. Enable us to serve You in joy, contentment and health. Save us from all evil, and prolong our days in goodness and our years in sweetness. Enrich our years and add to our days and years of service to You. Shield us in the shadow of Your wings, and spare us and all our family from any harsh or evil decree. May we be at rest and calm, vigorous and fresh to serve and revere You.

May Hashem bless you. Thank you.

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:10 pm
here's a different one that I found on Aish. it's similar to asher yatzar. also if you have the aneini, there are a few tefillos for health. also you can try googling, which is what I'm doing.

Prayer for Good Health
Good health
Blessed are You, the Lord our God,
King of the Universe,
Who fashioned man with wisdom
And created within him many openings and cavities.
It is obvious and known before Your Throne of Glory
That if but one of them were to be ruptured,
Or but one of them were to be blocked
It would be impossible to survive and stand before You.
In the merit of my appreciation for Your wondrous works,
May You grant me good health and long life.

mazeltov

Post Fri, Jun 09 2017, 4:12 pm
amother wrote:
May Hashem bless you. Thank you.

Amein, I appreciate the bracha. May Hashem bless you as well.

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Jun 10 2017, 7:26 pm
Refuah Shleima! Rabbi Aush can recomend great doctors and ideas . I know you tried all but he is very smart in recommending as has siyata dishmaya in fondog the right thing. I dont know a specific tefilah. Mayne a little tehilim every day

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:14 am
May I suggest that you post some information about the condition? (You are amother, so no one will relate it to your name, if that is a concern.)

There are thousands on this forum and one of us may be able to refer you in the right direction.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 9:48 am
amother wrote:
May I suggest that you post some information about the condition? (You are amother, so no one will relate it to your name, if that is a concern.)

There are thousands on this forum and one of us may be able to refer you in the right direction.

Extreme tiredness, fatigue and sleepiness unrelieved by sleep, although sometimes I have insomnia as well. But I don't feel better when I do sleep well.
One doctor gave me Adderall which was a good band-aid for a while, but over time I think it has made my condition worse overall by creating a dependency.
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism but none of the synthroid, t3, NDT, given to me by various doctors seems to help.
I need a doctor who understands both the thyroid and the adrenal glands and how they affect each other.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 10:00 am
I'm not sure if I have the ultimate solution for you, but two avenues immediately come to mind:

1. Have you been tested for sleep apnea?

2. Are you experiencing any itching/rashes in addition to the fatigue?

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 9:25 am
amother wrote:
I'm not sure if I have the ultimate solution for you, but two avenues immediately come to mind:

1. Have you been tested for sleep apnea?

2. Are you experiencing any itching/rashes in addition to the fatigue?

I have not been tested, however I doubt that's the issue because my husband says I rarely snore.
Aside from summertime mosquito bites, no itching or rashes.

The intense fatigue is something I have struggled with since I was 8 or 9 years old, but until the last 5-6 years it wasn't so constant, so intense and so debilitating.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 9:56 am
Conventional medicine us very into fighting disease. As in germs, pathogens
When there is a chronic condition, allergy, autoimmunity, something that may be related to deficiency or toxicity I strongly encourage you to see a naturopath who would view you holistically, help you figure out what the issue is and help your body heal.

Osnat

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 10:15 am
amother wrote:
Conventional medicine us very into fighting disease. As in germs, pathogens
When there is a chronic condition, allergy, autoimmunity, something that may be related to deficiency or toxicity I strongly encourage you to see a naturopath who would view you holistically, help you figure out what the issue is and help your body heal.

This!
I have found that when conventional western medicine fails us.. The eastern techniques are often able to step up to the plate and work wonders. Please research carefully because there are so many really good "natural healers" but for every one of them there are many more who don't know what they're doing. If you are in Israel I can recommend someone who helped me personally and many of my friends.
Good luck!

watergirl

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 11:40 am
amother wrote:
Refuah Shleima! Rabbi Aush can recomend great doctors and ideas . I know you tried all but he is very smart in recommending as has siyata dishmaya in fondog the right thing. I dont know a specific tefilah. Mayne a little tehilim every day

Funny that you mention that you mention rav Arush. I was just about to reply on this thread that you never need a specific tfillah. Be Breslov about it! Just daven that HKBH sends you the right shaliach. Daven from the heart. You dont need a prescribed prayer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed