Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Where can I get a Cheap cell phone plan?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 3:14 pm
I think I saw a thread with a link to a website selling kosher cellphone plans for like 17 dollars a month unlimited. I can't find it.
Can anyone help me find the thread or the website?
Thanks so much.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:11 pm
bump

Lizzie4

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:14 pm
In the states or Israel?

amother
White

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:18 pm
Republic wireless (in the states). Talk and text (unlimited) (you can access your own wifi) $20 after taxes. Talk and text and 1 GB wifi $25 after taxes. May work with only certain phones. Regular company- not kosher phone.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:32 pm
FreedomPop -- not great customer service, unless you can get them on the phone.
But it can be free or you can pay more....I think it's 19.99/month for unlimited, but I don't need that, so I just have the basic plan (free) but I added on options for visual voicemail and data rollover so I pay 7.99/month for mine.

It's not a kosher plan though.

I got a Blu R1 from Amazon for 59.99 (has Amazon ads that I don't even notice) and a SIM card for $10 that runs on the T-Mobile/Verizon network IIRC.
I had had a Samsung Galaxy Prevail II from FreedomPop but it broke within the year and I wouldn't be surprised if they had given me a refurbished one. That was on the Sprint network.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:32 pm
amother wrote:
Republic wireless (in the states). Talk and text (unlimited) (you can access your own wifi) $20 after taxes. Talk and text and 1 GB wifi $25 after xes. May work with only certain phones. Regular company- not kosher phone.

In the States.
I saw Republic. I know there's some thing cheaper. It was on a thread a week or two ago here on ima.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 5:41 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
FreedomPop -- not great customer service, unless you can get them on the phone.
But it can be free or you can pay more....I think it's 19.99/month for unlimited, but I don't need that, so I just have the basic plan (free) but I added on options for visual voicemail and data rollover so I pay 7.99/month for mine.

It's not a kosher plan though.

I got a Blu R1 from Amazon for 59.99 (has Amazon ads that I don't even notice) and a SIM card for $10 that runs on the T-Mobile/Verizon network IIRC.
I had had a Samsung Galaxy Prevail II from FreedomPop but it broke within the year and I wouldn't be surprised if they had given me a refurbished one. That was on the Sprint network.

Thanks never heard of it yet. I have a good phone. I must purchase one to get free service from freedompop?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 7:09 pm
Some are able to be brought over -- what network is it? They have some info on their site where you can check if you can bring your own device, but I don't know the ins and outs.

precious

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 8:52 pm
Twigby is great. I started few months ago. Look up their rate chart. Unlimited texting. I've been paying 17/month for up to 500 minutes and 150 megabyte data. Nice that you can choose to be bumped to next level or max out if u reach your selected limit of minutes or data. I found a code for first month free when I started and if u pm me I'll give you my number to put in that I referred you and we can each earn $20 referral credit also.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics