Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Elegante Linen 16th Avenue BP warehouse sale

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 6:33 pm
They are having a warehouse sale at another location until Sunday. Does anyone know if it's old stock of their expensive linen? Am I really getting a bargain? I'd like to update my children's linen sets but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars now if it's not a good value.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 6:40 pm
I just googled the number in the ad and it came up as Mor Linen. I've seen that company mentioned here as a discounted linen store. What's their connection to Elegante? Does that mean that these sets displayed at the sale are not on the same caliber as Elegante?

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 8:31 pm
I think it is good quality linen but it is old styles. For example, my mom bought by their sale a set last year and saw the same set there again on sale. Could be 2 years old.

STovah

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 9:45 pm
Where is the sale? I went to one of them a few years ago and bought some nice sets.

pesek zman

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 9:46 pm
amother wrote:
I think it is good quality linen but it is old styles. For example, my mom bought by their sale a set last year and saw the same set there again on sale. Could be 2 years old.

are there really 'styles' for linen, so much that what was bought 2 years ago is 'outdated'?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 4:05 am
I don't know anything about the sale, but I do have linen from them and it's fantastic quality. I would say it's worth it to go check out the sale.

groisamomma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 7:49 am
Where is this sale?

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 7:51 am
amother wrote:
I don't know anything about the sale, but I do have linen from them and it's fantastic quality. I would say it's worth it to go check out the sale.

You bought your linen where? At the 16th Avenue store?

waterfall

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:02 am
I think they have old and new I got a set at the sale last year and they had the same exact set in their window that they were selling.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:57 am
Where is their sale store?

ilovegod

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 9:44 am
1227 39 street. If I remember correctly
They had very nice sets for great prices

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 10:30 am
ilovegod wrote:
1227 39 street. If I remember correctly
They had very nice sets for great prices

Whats the average price for a linen set, and what are the hours?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 10:58 am
amother wrote:
You bought your linen where? At the 16th Avenue store?

Yes it's the best

kenz

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 7:37 pm
amother wrote:
I just googled the number in the ad and it came up as Mor Linen. I've seen that company mentioned here as a discounted linen store. What's their connection to Elegante? Does that mean that these sets displayed at the sale are not on the same caliber as Elegante?

I don't know what Mor is but I know that I bought a set at the warehouse sale a few years ago, and a while after the zipper broke on one of the duvets. I stopped into the 16th Avenue store and at first they didn't want to take it b/c it was a warehouse set and wanted me to bring it to the warehouse. So it's definitely different stuff, and I would assume different quality. That said, they did ultimately fix it for me and I'm still using using it a few years later.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:12 pm
amother wrote:
Whats the average price for a linen set, and what are the hours?

$75 and $95 for cotton blend and $175 for cotten sateen. 10-7 S-T Friday earlier.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:17 pm
Do they have any damask sets like Closeout sells?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:44 pm
amother wrote:
Do they have any damask sets like Closeout sells?

I didn't see any.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 16 2017, 7:41 am
I actually called the store and they told me that these sets actually were sold at the store. The Cuddles line, normally retails for $119+tax and is now $75. The Royal retails for $165 and is now $95. And I assume the Pelle D'Angelo is normally $350 and is now $175, besides one exclusive style which is $125.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics