Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Sale/Clearance price of boys tops/bottoms?

momof2+?

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 12:10 am
I like to buy my children's (toddlers,) clothing when they are on sale/clearance. I find that a good, but not too hard to find price per shirt is $4, and usually can find as low as $2.50. Pants/shorts are usually closer to $8. I usually shop around target/walmart/ the childrens place/Kohls/Carters. My question is:
My oldest is going to need boy sizes(not toddler any more.). What price range is considered good for tips/bottoms size 5/6.....I see they are def more...but by how much?

momX4

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 12:23 am
I have gotten short sleeve tshirts from Old Navy in that price range. I search online in clearance and sale. Sometimes the coupon codes for for some tshirts. When you check out and put in the code you can see what the actual price is and delete the items you dont want.

Target has tshirts for $5. They have a clearance section as well.

cnc

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 12:25 am
I've found at Carters and OshKosh for $5-6 when not on sale. (Doorbusters)

mango

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 1:55 am
I try not to spend more then $6-8 on shorts/pants and $4-6 on tops And often find for way cheaper.
I shop mostly at children's place and target. Children's place is good when they have percentage of the site and they usually have good stuff on clearance too. I also have a children's place credit card that gives me double points which gets me $s off my order sometimes.
Target I but the basic tops from generally $4-6 a top and try to buy when they have a sale or a good cartwheel offer. I got a great deal online preach time and got a whole load of tops for 2.50-4.00 each.

I try to stock up on end of season clearance for the next year if good deals but it's not always worth it or practical... I did score well on shorts at the end of last summer from childrens place which are good for my son now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains