Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Night out with dh in lakewood

bargainlover

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 3:57 pm
My really nice friend just offered to watch my (sleeping) kids , so my husband and I can go out. We have been thru a rough past couple of weeks and really need a break. Haven't gone out in a very long time. Looking for a very nice but not crazy expensive restaurant, prefer meat and a nice place to go after like a nice beach or fireworks etc. We will have about 3 hours total. Thanks in advance!

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:22 pm
Nice restaurant: estreia
Don't know about fire works, but as bury park has a nice beach. Maybe do a quick dinner at estreia (we usually spend an hour there, but we don't get dessert) and then drive to the beach.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:31 pm
It looks like Jenkinsons beach has fireworks every Thursday night. And this week is the first for this season!
http://jenkinsons.com/events/f.....2016/

We love walking. We go often to a quieter park or Manasquan Reservoir and walk and talk, you can even bring supper with you if you'd like or go out to eat before or after.

penguin

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:34 pm
Would you want to go to a nice restaurant in Deal and then walk on the boardwalk?

bargainlover

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:41 pm
penguin wrote:
Would you want to go to a nice restaurant in Deal and then walk on the boardwalk?

Yes, I would definitely consider that. Any really good restaurants there. Not 656.

Chew21

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:45 pm
Butcher steakhouse in deal has a groupon. Amazing food!

tigerwife

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 4:56 pm
Chew21 wrote:
Butcher steakhouse in deal has a groupon. Amazing food!

It's also across the street from the Urban Pop Shop which is a fun dessert.

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 5:00 pm
I don't understand. Isn't it raining??? beach? boardwalk?

bargainlover

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 5:15 pm
It's not for tonight, maybe end of this week or next week

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 5:26 pm
oh phew! happy for you! I felt bad that you were finally going out and you had yucky weather. Will be following for other ideas!

Pickle1

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 7:22 pm
the Watermark - 800 ocean ave asbury park nj - its an indoor bar/lounge with outdoor porches - facing boardwalk.call first to make sure its not full. the indoor bar area has tons of comfy couches, fireplace and beautiful atmosphere, decorated nicely - u can go out and overlook boardwalk or go down and walk on boardwalk. sorry don't think any kosher restaurants nearby - would u eat out in lakewood and then go there? estrea or entree are 2 gr8 fleishig places. entree u have to reserve ahead or u won't get a seat. gr8 food.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics