Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Clothing shopping help in Lakewood

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 6:47 am
I am coming to Lakewood to shop and am completely unfamiliar with the area and was wondering if anyone could help:) I am primarily looking for clothing for a nine year old girl including accessories like shells, socks, tights and headbands. I'm also looking for weekday and possibly Shabbos things for myself (also hosiery) and tziztis and yarmulkas for boys. I am not looking to spend a fortune.

Any advice as to where I can shop? It would be great if things were close together to make it easier.

Thanks!

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 6:51 am
Kidichic girls clothing very nice selection and good prices

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 6:57 am
Heads of Class in Chateau Plaza has all those things in one store. 916 River Ave

syaem

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 8:22 am
Fashion Wholesalers on route 9 behind Amazing Savings. Has nice selection at reasonable prices

bargainlover

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 8:55 am
If I were you, I would go to gourmet glatt shopping center. Judaica plaza has a sale in tzitzis now but 2 get one free, they also have lots of yarmulkas. Same plaza has brooklyn southwest for your weekday and shabbos clothing. A couple Stores down again same shopping center a shoppers paradise. They sell kids clothing and accessories as well as women's accessories etc. Good luck!

mommyloves

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 9:06 am
I agree with bargainlover, everything you're looking for is in that plaza. Shoppers paradise especially has really cute kids stuff.

debsey

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 10:29 am
LiLIsraeli wrote:
Heads of Class in Chateau Plaza has all those things in one store. 916 River Ave

But rather overpriced. You are paying for the convenience, but you are getting fairly junky stuff and paying top dollar for it. I like them for socks and tights and things, but the clothing lines are really expensive, especially when measured against the quality.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 8:00 am
debsey wrote:
But rather overpriced. You are paying for the convenience, but you are getting fairly junky stuff and paying top dollar for it. I like them for socks and tights and things, but the clothing lines are really expensive, especially when measured against the quality.

They now have an outlet store in Seagull Square. I went there the other day and got DD summer skirts for $10 each. They have sales on socks, hair accessories, etc...

debsey

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 9:41 am
Chayalle wrote:
They now have an outlet store in Seagull Square. I went there the other day and got DD summer skirts for $10 each. They have sales on socks, hair accessories, etc...

That I would try. 60.00 for a cheap cotton skirt for a four year old is a bit ridiculous. 10.00 is more reasonable (and what the quality of those clothes warrants).

SingALong

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 10:17 am
Tottini off Clifton Ave has great Ts and skirts for girls, I think they carry up till size 12. Some of their skirts are good for shabbos if paired with a nicer top ( I don't think they have shabbos tops). They also carry headbands and shabbos robes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics