Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazing!! Amazon Prime Wardrobe
1  2  Next

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 4:48 pm

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UT.....13011

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 5:41 pm
So cool. Huge Amazon customer here. (Even though I hate what they're doing to the other vendors. embarrassed )

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 5:42 pm
How cool is this?
https://youtu.be/cLVCGEmkJs0
https://youtu.be/UtBa9yVZBJM

oliveoil

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 6:45 pm
The Amazon monopoly is hurting many in the short run, and won't be good for any of us in the long run.

GreenEyes26

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 6:53 pm
Does anyone else think it's suspicious that the OP is anon and just dropped a link here with no explanation?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 7:16 pm
oliveoil wrote:
The Amazon monopoly is hurting many in the short run, and won't be good for any of us in the long run.

How?

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 8:25 pm
not oliveoil but I'm guessing what she meant is by putting other vendors out of business they will no longer have to be competitive and can raise their prices. Monopolies are not good for customers.

cnc

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 8:27 pm
GreenEyes26 wrote:
Does anyone else think it's suspicious that the OP is anon and just dropped a link here with no explanation?

Why?
This was top news yesterday (or the day before?).

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:03 pm
I agree that amazon will take over the market to a degree but there are still many of us that want to go out to the stores for many reasons including trying it on right then and there and not have to deal with returns. And what about the shopping experience? I love to browse and get out of my house. I'm not interested in always having to figure out if the item sis as I see it. And so many times the coloring is off.

While that will get better. I still want the convenience of going out. Not just sit there on the computer and just sit there like a couch potato while sometimes I do wanna do that.

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:13 pm
I really don't get the hype. I do this anyway. I order 10 dresses on Prime from vendors who offer free returns. I use my credit card to shop. Then I return the ones that don't fit or I don't like. Usually within the same credit card billing cycle (which is still longer than 7 days). Was I doing something wrong until now?

cnc

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:19 pm
amother wrote:
I really don't get the hype. I do this anyway. I order 10 dresses on Prime from vendors who offer free returns. I use my credit card to shop. Then I return the ones that don't fit or I don't like. Usually within the same credit card billing cycle (which is still longer than 7 days). Was I doing something wrong until now?

Lol. Same here. I get UPS deliveries and make returns multiple times a week. This won't really change anything or impact me in any way. (Except for the discount if you keep multiple items?)

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:20 pm
amother wrote:

Me too. But I think they're trying to streamline the process, since so many are already doing this and it takes a lot of manpower for them with all the bits and pieces coming back. I believe this makes things easier for them. With the added benefits to their customers of the free pick up, no printing or dropping off necessary, all items in one box instead a bunch of little bags and boxes.

Last edited by ra_mom on Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

cnc

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:21 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Me too. But I think they're trying to streamline the process, since so many are already doing this. I believe it makes things easier for them. With an added benefit to customers of the free pick up, no printing or dropping off necessary, all items in one box instead a bunch of little bags and boxes.

Ah. That makes sense.

Does it include shoes?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:22 pm
Yes they will have shoes. But not all products are eligable.

And I wanted to add that they get another added benefit of getting the clothes back within a week instead of within a month.

OutATowner

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:30 pm
So cool.
Another benefit is not laying out the money door multiple items ( I don't have a credit card, just debit).
And the idea of three box ready to be shipped, no picked up - with a way to seal and pre printed label- can't get easier than that.

sleepybeauty

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 9:56 pm
GreenEyes26 wrote:

Yup,
It's probably Jeff Bezos trying to get free advertising for Amazon Wardrobe and his screen name would give him away. We should report this thread.

Zehava

Post Fri, Jun 23 2017, 8:32 am
I don't really have good experiences with amazon clothing wise. Lots of times the clothes are cheap and from china. I did have more luck with kids stuff from specific brands I know. But usually those I know what I'm getting and don't need to return.

amother
Gold

Post Fri, Jun 23 2017, 8:53 am
ra_mom wrote:
So cool. Huge Amazon customer here. (Even though I hate what they're doing to the other vendors. embarrassed )

Can you elaborate? Thinking of starting to sell on amazon....

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jun 23 2017, 2:28 pm
amother wrote:
Can you elaborate? Thinking of starting to sell on amazon....

For starters I mean the other sellers out there like brick and mortor stores as well as other online sites.
But I'm also talking about how they treat their Amazon sellers.
I'm not going to go into detail but feel free to PM me.

kb

Post Fri, Jun 23 2017, 5:08 pm
From their point of view, if you keep more things, they'll give you a discount. So while now if you order 10 things you'll return 9 of them, now you'll be more inclined to keep more items.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics