Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO Maternity Clothing

Where do you buy maternity clothing?
frum stores  
 40%  [ 34 ]
mall stores  
 30%  [ 26 ]
 29%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 85

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 2:46 pm
Where do you buy maternity clothing?
Frum stores are inconvenient, the styles in the mall stores are all super tight or have these like ties or things right under the chest. And you can't try anything on online.
So what do you do??

(Edited cuz my poll disappeared)

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 2:51 pm
Mix of both. 2/3 specific frum stores had the best selection for me (the rest were a waste of my time) and I found pieces here and there from H&M, Mimi's, Pea in the Pod, Gap too.

essie14

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 2:54 pm
Asos, Next,Old Navy, Target, Macys

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jun 29 2017, 8:43 pm
I live out of town so no access to frum stores. I couldn't find any tznius things in the regular mall maternity stores. Everything is low necklines, short hemlines. I just got a bunch of tops in COS. It's not maternity but it's super loose, modest and nice quality. Highly recommend! I'm wearing my old maternity skirts and enjoying these tops a lot.
Check out cosstores.com.

justmarried:)

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 9:56 am
I get stuff from everywhere. Some online. Some Jewish stores etc

blossoming flower

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 10:18 am
Could anyone post links to some specific items they purchased?? I would love to shop online, but I'm terrible and picking out the decent looking clothes.
TIA

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 10:36 am
Did you ever try lookingswellmaternity.com? I have bought a lot from them. It is a frum store that has a website. If you are unsure about the way something runs, you can call before you place the order and they advise the size/style to take.

queenert

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 12:15 pm
amother wrote:
Did you ever try lookingswellmaternity.com? I have bought a lot from them. It is a frum store that has a website. If you are unsure about the way something runs, you can call before you place the order and they advise the size/style to take.

Same with mom2b. They just ran a sponsored post - did you see it? Seems like they can really tell you what will fit you which is my deterrent when buying from places without free returns.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 2:19 pm
Thank you everyone. I think my best bet is an online frum store. I'll check out the two mentioned.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 6:54 pm
I do well in stores like destination maternity, pea in the pod and other mall stores. All have online shopping. I also buy flowy tops from regular stores. I don't like the frum store style.

queenert

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 4:35 am
I found the destination maternity stuff to be super low quality. (Didn't try Pea in the Pod.)
I was so surprised because they're so popular but everything shrank or got holes!!! It was super dissapointing...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics