Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
LAKEWOOD Painter

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 6:11 pm
Looking for a painter to paint my basement. Anyone have a suggestion for a good one? Exclamation

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 7:00 pm
I heard someone Goldberg is supposed to be very good.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 7:05 pm
]

Goldberg is excellent. I think his business is called the finished touch or finishing touch. Not sure if he'd just do a basement though; he's very busy, but can't hurt to try

There also Zemel who does painting- I've never seen his work but he is a real mentch and a pleasure to deal with

Last edited by allthingsblue on Mon, Jul 03 2017, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 7:09 pm
I used a contractor named Wolf for some small kitchen work + painting. Very happy with the results.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 10:44 pm
I used Ultimate Painting (Miller) very recently and I was super happy with the job. He is a real mentch and did a fantastic job for a reasonable price. He worked fast and efficient and I am so thrilled with the job he did, and I know many people who used him (which recommended me) who were also very satisfied.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 11:23 pm
I used ultimate painting a few years back and was very satisfied. I plan on moving again in the near future and plan on being a repeat customer. From researching around, he is one of the most reasonably priced painters around. I highly recommend.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics