Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
ISO small-sized washing machine and dryer

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Jul 10 2017, 11:44 pm
Looking for a washing machine and dryer that are both less than 27 inches wide. The washing machine needs to be a top loader, and the dryer needs to be a front loader.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 11 2017, 6:41 am
We had the whirlpool thin twin stackable for quite a number of years. Think college dorm size. Smile But we had a tight space it needed to fit through.

Last edited by ra_mom on Tue, Jul 11 2017, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jul 11 2017, 6:46 am
ra_mom wrote:
We had the whirlpool think twin stackable for quite a number of years. Think college dorm size. Smile But we had a tight space it needed to fit through.

It's super expensive, though!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 11 2017, 6:48 am
I think we got a better deal at Town Appliance than what the big box stores were selling it for. And we enjoyed it for quite a number of years and it was worth it to have a washing machine at home than none at all. It was the only model that fit. Lots of laundry and love went into that machine. Smile

We were able to fit 2 bath sheets per load or 1 full bed linen set per load (1 duvet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 shams).

JessicaR

Post Tue, Jul 11 2017, 10:19 am
I have one that I'm not using anymore. Located in Brooklyb. Got it six years ago and its in great condition. I'd sell it to you for cheap if you're interested.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry