Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Big fridge recommendations

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 12:33 am
We are doing a new kitchen from scratch and willing to hear ideas of appliances. I want a fridge bigger than the french doors so I guess my best bet is a full size fridge. should we go to a subzero? what other options are there? does it really pay in quality and workmanship? can someone recommend other ideas tested and happy?
Then I want to kmow if we should get an electric or gas stove. (in the US) And what type.
Last question, those of you with the microwave under counters are you ok with bending to reach hot plates?
Sorry for being anon as I have discussed this url.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 8:53 am
If you can afford the subzero definitely go with it. I almost bought the frigidaire complete fridge and freezer because we didn't want to spend so much. I spoke to several people who said thay although their frigidaire was 2 years old several components were already broken. My designer said if u buy a frigidaire you must leave space to upgrade to a subzero . So we decided to go with the subzero . No regrets. It has loads of space and works unbelievably.
Anon because everyone irl knows this about me.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jul 12 2017, 12:18 pm
amother wrote:
If you can afford the subzero definitely go with it. I almost bought the frigidaire complete fridge and freezer because we didn't want to spend so much. I spoke to several people who said thay although their frigidaire was 2 years old several components were already broken. My designer said if u buy a frigidaire you must leave space to upgrade to a subzero . So we decided to go with the subzero . No regrets. It has loads of space and works unbelievably.
Anon because everyone irl knows this about me.

How long ago did you get the subzero?

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Jul 12 2017, 12:29 pm
Electolux and Frigidaire are the same company, but the Electrolux twins are considered better quality than the Frigidaires.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Jul 12 2017, 12:41 pm
I have thermador

amother
Black

Post Wed, Jul 12 2017, 12:44 pm
Most my appliances are themador. Supposed to be good quality. So far happy with them. Yeah I have mirocwave drawers also. I don't have to bend down.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen