Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Real HCG diet
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 7:38 am
OP Here
Update
WooHoo
8.4 lbs in 10 days of VLCD
Hardly ever hungry, and when I am it's just wanting to eat something not really hungry.
Also I have chips and nuts in the house, and have no desire for them.
They were leftover from my load days.
Before HCG I would have devoured all the packages.
Does this last when you stop using HCG, or does the desire to eat junk come back?

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 8:20 am
amother wrote:

Does this last when you stop using HCG, or does the desire to eat junk come back?

It depends. Personally, I lost all taste for junk food, unless I'm in the mood to indulge myself. It's certainly not a craving, and I can have it in the house with no problem.

My sister, on the other hand, is an emotional eater. When she found out her DH was cheating on her, she ate everything in the house and gained all her weight back.

The key is to understand how you got overweight in the first place. It's not just about food. You need to address the underlying reasons. For me, it was because of chronic illness and medication. For my sister, it was stress eating. For others, it's eating out of boredome or loneliness.

I believe that the protocol really does "reset" your taste buds, but your personal psycology can override that in times of stress. You have to take a holistic approach, exercise as much as your body will allow you, and stay aware of your eating triggers.

noosheen

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 2:42 am
Op how's it going?

Please update!

miami85

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 8:50 am
After the first time, I wasn't so in the mood of sweets and snacks. I wasn't so good when I came off of the diet the 2nd time--but I was pregnant so my tastes and cravings were so out of whack anyway so I don't know.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 7:53 pm
Peach here with an update after 7.5 weeks of the phase 1 and 2 of the hcg diet. B"H I lost 29 pounds!!!

I look totally different. Lost in my face and neck, rear end, bust, arms, legs, all over, really.

I have just started phase 3 and am very worried about gaining any of it back. Even eating 3oz of protein at a meal and increased veg volume feels like a lot after spending almost 8 weeks eating minimal food. Will weigh myself every day to track myself.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Aug 30 2017, 9:26 pm
amother wrote:
Peach here with an update after 7.5 weeks of the phase 1 and 2 of the hcg diet. B"H I lost 29 pounds!!!

I look totally different. Lost in my face and neck, rear end, bust, arms, legs, all over, really.

I have just started phase 3 and am very worried about gaining any of it back. Even eating 3oz of protein at a meal and increased veg volume feels like a lot after spending almost 8 weeks eating minimal food. Will weigh myself every day to track myself.

I'm so happy for you, this protocol WORKS! But you need to continue to trust the protocol,
Dr Simeon says to eat and NOT be afraid of eating.
I've done many rounds and I'll tell you what I've learned-when I was at Phase 3 I was afraid to eat and ate maybe 800 calories a day and then my hypothyroidism got worse and I gained weight a couple of months later eating 800-900 calories a day and exercising daily.

Finally after years of confusion not knowing what I was doing wrong I figured it out.
In phase 3 I start to gradually eat 4-5 times a day balanced meals : a protien, fruit and some fat (usually in the protien so I dont have to add).
For me the carbs in the form of fruit was the key. I'm finally maintaining 100 lb weight
loss.

I'm quoting my previous post, maybe listen to the vlog.
Hatzlacha in the maintainance!

This is the only thing that works for me too, I have many different chronic issues and have been exercising and dieting for 35 years.
This protocol is miraculous as FF explained! You really should read Dr. Simeons Pound and Inches:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=.....ItlUvrOiPQ

This is a great video she's interviewing someone who's lost 102 lbs and kept it off for 7 years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCg1H-GO3Y
This protocol is NOT for someone with a normal metabolism, someone who can just cut some food and lose. It's for those of us who;ve done EVERYTHING to lose but cant. It's truly a miracle for us!

Floralwhite, I found that I, like FF said can eat a small piece of challah without a problem.
I don't have the grisini the whole week because I'm sensitive to gluten, but do have challah twice on shabbos.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise