Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Mazali wigs info?

fbc

Post Thu, Jan 12 2017, 10:58 pm
What can you tell me abt them? Looking into mazali bc I can't afford much, and I know they have shaitels that could b anywhere from about 600 to 800. What companies do these wigs compare to? Are they good quality? Or is it the type that u get what u pay for,,So if ur spending so little the quality won't b great...? I really need another shaitel but I don't want to spend on something I'll only have for a year and a half...plz share your experience/give me any other info! If ur happy with a diff similarly priced company, lemme know! I'm open to other options! Thanks Smile

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 10:36 am
Bump. Anyone familiar with their Lakewood sale?

newanonmember

Post Sun, Sep 17 2017, 6:56 am
I had a mazali fall and full sheitel. I found the hair shed very quickly and quite knotty. Looked good initially. Would say a life span of two years... although mine were blonde

reality mom

Post Sun, Sep 17 2017, 8:58 am
I have a mazali pony purchased at a sale a few years ago. I found that the hair is OK for a cheaper wig, but the net was so itchy! Make sure that you're comfortable with it before you purchase it. Mazali offered to line it for me for an additional fee. I wonder if they have since upgraded their nets as this was a few years ago.

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Sep 17 2017, 10:45 am
I have a mazali fall and now it's basically unusable. It looked very nice at first but the hair shed and tangled quickly and it also faded/bleached in the sun over time to the point where it no longer holds color when dyed. I assume that might happen to any sheitel over time, though. I'm still happy with my decision to get it though. It was very inexpensive compared to other options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels