Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for reliable cleaning lady

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Jun 02 2017, 4:56 pm
Hi! Looking for a cleaning lady- afternoon hours after school or Fridays from one and on. Any leads? Please let me know and I'll pm
Or go out from anon... someone figured me out once from trying to find a cleaning lady Exclamation

mommyofd1

Post Fri, Jun 02 2017, 5:07 pm
I was about to pm you when I saw you changed to anonymous... My cleaning lady is available and she is very reliable. I'm pretty sure she's available after 1 on fridays. pm me

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Jun 03 2017, 10:10 pm
mommyofd1 wrote:
I was about to pm you when I saw you changed to anonymous... My cleaning lady is available and she is very reliable. I'm pretty sure she's available after 1 on fridays. pm me

Pmd u thank you

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 12:13 am
I

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 9:10 pm
Bump please any leads? Thank you for the idea, I'd like to find a lady who is pay per hour rate up to 12 an hour, prefer less.

Moonlight

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 10:56 pm
Where in NY?

frumPA

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 5:22 pm
Me too looking for Fridays. I live in high 20's I/J area. Any leads please post or PM. Very much appreciated!!!!

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:57 pm
frumPA wrote:
Me too looking for Fridays. I live in high 20's I/J area. Any leads please post or PM. Very much appreciated!!!!

I found through an agency, I am not sure if I can post it here- I'll ask and if not pm you

frumPA

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:01 pm
You can pm me. Much appreciated. Are you happy with the agency? Are they reliable? Or you can call and end up with them having no one or no show?

BrachaBP

Post Tue, Jul 18 2017, 7:15 pm
Hi

I'm also looking for reliable cleaning help. Need someone who's thourough , clean and responsable. Im in boro park

Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries