Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bungalow colony night activity

sweetdimples

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 12:27 am
Help! I need some ideas ASAP! Preferably an activity that will lead to side splitting laughter....

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 12:42 am
sweetdimples wrote:
Help! I need some ideas ASAP! Preferably an activity that will lead to side splitting laughter....

This won't cause side splitting laughter but enjoyable.
We played this at my SIL on Chanuka

Items needed:
Pens
Paper with the alphebet listed vertically ex.
A
B
C

You need to prepare the game in advance .
Find unique items that begin with each letter of the alphabet and put it into a brown paper lunch bag and tape shut. Label the bag with the letter that the item starts with. You will have bags labeled A-Z.

The game starts by passing around the bags and the participants have to FEEL and guess what's inside. They write whatever they think is in the bag next to that Letter .
Ex. The brown paper bag contains a pair of underpants, it's labeled with a letter U. The participants may write what they think it is next to the letter U on their paper. I may think it's an undershirt while someone else thinks it's underpants. After everyone has a filled out list. You start with Letter A and open the bag to reveal what's inside.
Try to be original with your items. That makes it more fun and mysterious. Strange textures etc...

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 12:45 am
Depending on the crowd:
everyone puts on a bathing cap and brings their wig along and then play musical chairs with the wigs
Or divide them in two groups and see which groups can form a row in numerical order for the questions u ask, I.e. Birth dates amount of kids ,how many toilets they have ,how much weight they gain in pregnancy etc

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 1:17 am
doodlesmom wrote:
Depending on the crowd:
everyone puts on a bathing cap and brings their wig along and then play musical chairs with the wigs
Or divide them in two groups and see which groups can form a row in numerical order for the questions u ask, I.e. Birth dates amount of kids ,how many toilets they have ,how much weight they gain in pregnancy etc

I would not want my wig being passed from head to head that way!

sweetdimples

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 4:07 am
Cute ideas!!! We did the abc bag one already.... the musical chairs with with wig sounds hilarious, I wonder how many will actually cooperate 😉 Any other ideas?

Ruchel

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:53 am
Am I the only adult who doesn't want or is familiar with games? oh and I'm not coming in a bath cap.

mommy best

Post Fri, Jul 21 2017, 1:40 am
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics