Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Yeshivat Netivot Montessori

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Jul 21 2017, 3:06 pm
Hi,
We are considering moving to New Jersey at the end of the summer. My daughter had an interview at Netivot yesterday and B'H was accepted. I am very new to the Montessori style of learning, given that my daughter is going into third grade. The school did not seem so concerned about that. I have been told by others, however, that unless starting a Montessori School by first grade, the child will have trouble. I guess I should not be too worried about that if my daughter was accepted. I would, however, love to hear from those who have had experience with Netivot first hand. Thanks so much. I appreciate any and all responses.

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Jul 21 2017, 3:28 pm
We love Netivot!

The school has had enough experience with transfer students that they know how to help integrate new students into the Montessori routine. It is a little different, but it is not impossible for students to move from one type of learning environment to another.

Good luck with the move, and welcome!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children