Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
KMR Vail Colorado

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 1:56 pm
Has anyone ever gone with KMR to Vail Colorado? How was the Hotel, food, program, etc.? On their website I see there are Vail attractions and Colorado attaction. The Colorado attraction are a far drive. Is there enough attractions in the Vail area if we don't want to do so much traveling? What are the must go to attractions? Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 2:29 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone ever gone with KMR to Vail Colorado? How was the Hotel, food, program, etc.? On their website I see there are Vail attractions and Colorado attaction. The Colorado attraction are a far drive. Is there enough attractions in the Vail area if we don't want to do so much traveling? What are the must go to attractions? Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.

I went, it was really nice. I stayed at a different hotel (they switched this year) but the hotel and food was great. We went hiking up to Booth Falls, I loved that. We went sailing on Lake Dillon and we went to country boy mine. We went to copper mountain and did the ski lift there, gorgeous. We also went jeeping at the Four Eagle Ranch.
If you do go bring good sun screen and bug repelant spray especially for jeeping. Oh I almost forgot, we went to another ranch and went horse back riding. I would for sure go again!
We did only the local attractions.

pesek zman

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 2:30 pm
I'm going iyh this year! Can't wait!

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 5:58 pm
I've been. Had a great time!

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 6:29 pm
Going to Vermont with them this year.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 12:45 pm
Thanks all for the replies. Anyone else with more info?

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 1:02 pm
I don't know what more info you are looking for. The hotel they are staying at isn't a hotel they have been before so no one can tell you about that. The food is really good. Michal shick caters. About activities there are things to do. You can see them all online. Don't know what your interested in doing but you don't need to travel in you don't want to. I did a bike ride. Going up mountain in a lift. Hiking etc

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Aug 15 2017, 9:52 am
So ended up booking with KMR & going this week. Can anyone recommend any nice short trip we can do on the way from Denver airport to the hotel? Is Coors Brewery Tour interesting?

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Aug 15 2017, 10:14 am
Denver Zoo and Botanical Gardens are nice.
Also Celestial Tea Company nearby.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Aug 15 2017, 9:09 pm
amother wrote:
Denver Zoo and Botanical Gardens are nice.
Also Celestial Tea Company nearby.

Thanks will look into these suggestion.

Can anyone tell me about Coors Brewery Tour?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics