Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can I cancel?

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 8:48 pm
I ordered some chairs from a store the day after purum. They promised I would get them the week after pesach. I said ok. It's august almost and I still don't have them.when I call they keep telling me that the shipment is coming in.
I just redid things in my house and I honestly don't want the chairs anymore. I am not interested in them.
I want to cancel. I paid a deposit. Is it wrong to cancel? ( they claim I should get this month....but been saying that since april....)
They will give me a real hard time....
What would u do.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 8:57 pm
cancel

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 8:58 pm
Cancel. And make them give you back your deposit.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 9:01 pm
Thanks. I am going to call tomorrow. As an aside where can I get nice dining room chairs in monsey/brooklyn/Lakewood for a decent price? Under 250?

lucky14

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 10:47 pm
I agree- CANCEL. And ask for the deposit back. They should REALLY give it to you. Don't let them say no.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 11:00 pm
Chasene malls in Monsey has a beautiful selection and anyone can buy

amother
White

Post Mon, Jul 31 2017, 8:26 am
amother wrote:
I ordered some chairs from a store the day after purum. They promised I would get them the week after pesach. I said ok. It's august almost and I still don't have them.when I call they keep telling me that the shipment is coming in.
I just redid things in my house and I honestly don't want the chairs anymore. I am not interested in them.
I want to cancel. I paid a deposit. Is it wrong to cancel? ( they claim I should get this month....but been saying that since april....)
They will give me a real hard time....
What would u do.

When u call them, have this attitude:
Your not cancelling, u are requesting (demanding) your deposit back because u did not receive the merchandise.
Im pretty sure I know who you are talking about because I was warned not to order from them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics