Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Is there an American style laundromat in Israel?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:09 am
I have no washing machine at the moment and I am OCD with my laundry so I don't want to use a laundry service. Any options?
TIA

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:12 am
Not that Ive ever seen one, but possibly mention where in the country you are so that if others may know of one.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:18 am
I'm near Jerusalem but willing to travel.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:22 am
ive neve rseen any in jerusalem Sad

nameless

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:32 am
I don't know how you would find out about someone like this. But when my husband was a bochur they used someone's machine. She either did their laundry for a fee or allowed them to do their own in her machine for a little cheaper. Or maybe you have a neighbor willing to do this arrangement.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 7:40 am
Thank you but I have a large family ka"h and after Tisha B'Av I'm going to have a mountain of laundry. I can't impose on someone like that, especially at a time when people will have their own loads to do.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 10:45 am
Sure there are. There is one on Agripas.

https://www.d.co.il/h-c26890-e.....3000/ here is a list

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 12:27 pm
Thank you very much!

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Jul 30 2017, 2:30 am
Can someone help me figure out which laundromat has parking right nearby? In Yerushalayim I found ones on Yitzchak Ekisar st, Jaffa Rd, Etzel st, Hahavatzelet, and the one on Aggripas.
TIA!

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 6:33 am
Bump

water_bear88

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 6:46 am
I wasn't able to figure out where on Agrippas the laundromat is, but there's paid parking in between the shuk and Binyan Klal.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 8:58 am
water_bear88 wrote:
I wasn't able to figure out where on Agrippas the laundromat is, but there's paid parking in between the shuk and Binyan Klal.

The laundromat on Agripas is in the row of stores near the big traffic circle where Rechov Aliash (the street that runs behind the old Mashbir) meets Agripas on the way to King George. There used to be a parking lot on the other side of Agripas, but it's now a construction site. I think the closest parking is in the Maccabi building, 40 Agripas, the Binyan Clal parking is a bit further.

water_bear88

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 9:16 am
imasoftov wrote:
The laundromat on Agripas is in the row of stores near the big traffic circle where Rechov Aliash (the street that runs behind the old Mashbir) meets Agripas on the way to King George. There used to be a parking lot on the other side of Agripas, but it's now a construction site. I think the closest parking is in the Maccabi building, 40 Agripas, the Binyan Clal parking is a bit further.

Thanks- I thought I remembered a garage exit somewhere along there but have only parked in the Binyan Klal lot.

chanchy123

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 3:02 pm
There is also paid parking on Eliash.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry