Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
Middle name, poll
Previous  1  2

Which middle name
Margalit Rose  
 72%  [ 86 ]
Margalit Simha  
 19%  [ 23 ]
Margalit Mazal  
 7%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 118

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Aug 02 2017, 7:41 pm
I know it wasn't one of your options, but every time I come across this thread I keep thinking Margalit Sapir.

Whatever you choose I'm sure it will be beautiful and bring you nachas every time you call her.

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Aug 03 2017, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:
I know it wasn't one of your options, but every time I come across this thread I keep thinking Margalit Sapir.

Whatever you choose I'm sure it will be beautiful and bring you nachas every time you call her.

Amen, thank you!!!

Pooh

Post Fri, Aug 04 2017, 9:16 am
Margalit is coming back! 3rd baby I hear in the past year w that name. Beautiful. I have a Yehudit Simcha and the simcha really shines in her personality so I'm biased to chose that cuz I loveee the actualization of the name in her. She brings such happiness to the house. Plus having a hey in the end of a girls name is great for fertility and overall blessings according to kabala. I don't love the Hebrew English mix but if it's not gonna be used on a daily basis and it's just for paper, I guess u could go w rose since it seems to be your top choice and the highest voted.

My friends baby is Michelle margalit FYI and both are used together (or m&m for cute referral between us)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names