Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
How do I cook chicken legs in Instant pot?

rolls rose

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 4:19 pm
How do I cook chicken bottoms/legs with rice and without vegetables in the instant pot?

Thanks.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 4:54 pm
While I don't have an instant pot, I noticed that you've been posting lots of requests for this with no response, so I figured I'd google for you. Smile
It looks like you can do chicken drumsticks and thighs (separated- full legs would need a bit longer) along with rice and water (same ratio as usual) for about 12-15 minutes on high after setting to seal. When done, allow the pot to release on its own, and then leave it an extra 4 minutes after that so the rice can fluff up.
www.staysnatched.com/instant-p...../amp/

watergirl

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 5:05 pm
I don't have time to post now. But if you are on Facebook, the kosher instant pot group has a lot of recipes and step-by-step directions for this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey