Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon Prime Pantry vs. Subscribe and Save

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:15 pm
Hi,
Anyone know which is is cheaper? Prime Pantry or Subscribe and Save? I think subscribe and save is cheaper, I just want others to confirm it. Is it so? Thanks!

cnc

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:20 pm
They're two different things and not necessarily can you pick.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:21 pm
what is this?

Moonlight

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:21 pm
You have to pay 5.99 shipping fee for prime pantry.
If you have 5 items in your subscribe and save you get 15%off all items. It depends what you are getting

Moonlight

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:22 pm
Prime pantry comes that week. Subscribe and save needs at least another week to get it

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:24 pm
Not sure what you mean by cheaper. They offer different products, so prices will vary depending on what you're buying. I've price compared in the past ie prime pantry had a pack of three boxes of toothpaste and subscribe and save had same toothpaste in single pack. Sometimes the price per unit was lower in one, sometimes in the other. No set rule.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:30 pm
Assuming time is not a factor- Which can potentially come out cheaper, assuming you get the 15% (or 20% on diapers) off on the subscribe and save items?

Moonlight

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:32 pm
Usually the subscribe and save. Keep in mind amazon is dropping the 20% diaper discount.

cnc

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 6:34 pm
amother wrote:
Assuming time is not a factor- Which can potentially come out cheaper, assuming you get the 15% (or 20% on diapers) off on the subscribe and save items?

Diapers ( and many subscribe and save items)are not part of the Prime Pantry program so you can't choose how to purchase it.

Formula for example will be the same base price for each method but if you subscribe with four other items you'll get twenty percent off so it's obviously twenty percent cheaper.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 7:31 pm
cnc wrote:
Diapers ( and many subscribe and save items)are not part of the Prime Pantry program so you can't choose how to purchase it.

Formula for example will be the same base price for each method but if you subscribe with four other items you'll get twenty percent off so it's obviously twenty percent cheaper.

In addition to the 20% discount, there is no $5.99 fee like there is by Prime Pantry. For the poster who mentioned that Amazon is getting rid of the diapers discount, the 20% discount will still be available to Prime members who receive 4 other items with their subscription order.

Amarante

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 5:28 am
Shipping is free with Prime Pantry if you order five of certain items. I can generally find five of those items such as deodorant or whatever.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics