Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Baby clothing gemach - Lakewood

LO

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 11:58 am
Hi! Can someone recommend a baby clothing gemach in Lakewood? For the 0-12 months range, mainly. I went to DejaNew, but they had basically nothing, and I don't know which of the gemachs in the phone book are well stocked and which are not.

I live on the south side of the lake, so anything close would be great, but I can go anywhere in Lakewood.

Thanks!

mommy_r

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 12:07 pm
hmm I would say baby place gemach in westgate except I don't think they necessarily have better stock than Deja New. I love Deja New (although I haven't looked in the baby section recently) but their toddler section seems all right... Don't know if you went on a bad day or whether their selection has just gotten worse..

LO

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 12:10 pm
Anyone else? I love dejanew as well, but this time there was mamash nothing there....

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 12:42 pm
LO wrote:
Anyone else? I love dejanew as well, but this time there was mamash nothing there....

Do you need for a girl or boy? Maybe I can help you.

happy12

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 3:10 pm
How old is the baby? If it's a girl I have stuff

LO

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:47 am
I need for a boy, mainly 0-6 months to start out with...Thanks so much!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 12:16 pm
LO wrote:
I need for a boy, mainly 0-6 months to start out with...Thanks so much!

What kinds of clothing? Stretchies? One piece without feet? Two piece? Pajamas? Shabbos?

LO

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 12:22 pm
The simpler the better. I usually just do regular stretchies. In terms of seasons, I guess 3-6 months would already be more winter-ish.....I am due in 3 weeks IY"H and am trying to stock up on what I will need for the very beginning because I know my husband won't have time to go shopping....Thanks!!!!

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 1:23 pm
There's a baby layette gemach always advertised in the bp. Sorry I don't have the number on hand but they always advertise. Aim leah is a new organization that also gives layette

Faigy86

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 1:27 pm
I noticed a number (I think in the BP) that I've been meaning to call. Seems like someone is arranging to pair people up with others who can give/get clothing of the right size/gender.

ie, if I have daughter growing out of 3T and a son growing out of 24 month, I can get matched with a 'taker' for my 3T and 24 mnth clothing, and a 'giver' for 4T and 2T

I thought the idea was brilliant and just need to make time to call.

732-276-5431
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics