Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Can you recommend reliable car mechanic in Lakewood?

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 7:02 am
Can you recommend a reliable and fast and fair priced car mechanic in Lakewood? Thank you for your help.

cy

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 7:56 am
Lipa's, shloimy on corner of central and the 9. Srulys after amazing savings plaza....all are good..

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 8:49 am
Thanks so much.

rikki 1

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 12:32 pm
Arkady's on Park Ave. near the Gratter building. They have very long hours and friendly.

Mrs Family

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 10:40 pm
Moti's Car Store. Moti is an excellent mechanic and takese the time to give personal attention to each customer! Located on James St. near Cross St.

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:17 pm
cy wrote:
Lipa's, shloimy on corner of central and the 9. Srulys after amazing savings plaza....all are good..

Where exactly is shloimys?

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:20 pm
Cmon be nice wrote:
Where exactly is shloimys?

Coming up Route 9 north, exit towards Alexander Avenue in Howell. Turn left onto Alexander Ave towards Route 9, but instead of turning onto Route 9, continue straight into Shloimy's parking lot.

lkwdmom2

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:20 pm
Ventus is good and Honest

Cmon be nice

Post Wed, Aug 09 2017, 9:44 am
LiLIsraeli wrote:
Coming up Route 9 north, exit towards Alexander Avenue in Howell. Turn left onto Alexander Ave towards Route 9, but instead of turning onto Route 9, continue straight into Shloimy's parking lot.

Thanks, but someone mentioned 'shloimy on corner of central and the 9', not sruly

Chayalle

Post Wed, Aug 09 2017, 9:47 am
LiLIsraeli wrote:

That's Sruly Rosenberg's (Madison Repair).

I think Shloimy's is on the corner of Route 9 and Hurley's (the other side of Central toward Clifton Avenue).

We once went to him for a repair (our car got stuck right at that corner) and he was very nice and efficient.

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Aug 09 2017, 9:54 am
Chayalle wrote:
That's Sruly Rosenberg's (Madison Repair).

I think Shloimy's is on the corner of Route 9 and Hurley's (the other side of Central toward Clifton Avenue).

We once went to him for a repair (our car got stuck right at that corner) and he was very nice and efficient.

Sorry, you're right. I mixed up Shloimy's and Sruly's.

In that case I don't know anything about Shloimy's except they once did a brake job for us. Seemed okay.

cy

Post Wed, Aug 09 2017, 1:59 pm
Shloimys is good and also honest, he's tested our van because we thought something was wrong and when he found nothing wrong he charged zero, even though he spent time trying to figure it out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics