Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Great Job Opportunity Work from Home!!

mf6474

Post Wed, Aug 02 2017, 12:08 pm
I recently joined a company called VIPKID, which hires teachers to teach English to kids in China. The work is super fun, very flexible hours, minimal lesson prep, and decent pay. The only requirements are a North American accent, a Bachelors degree in any subject area, at least one year experience working with kids, and a great personality!! If you would like more information please pm me.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Aug 02 2017, 1:14 pm
mf6474 wrote:
I recently joined a company called VIPKID, which hires teachers to teach English to kids in China. The work is super fun, very flexible hours, minimal lesson prep, and decent pay. The only requirements are a North American accent, a Bachelors degree in any subject area, at least one year experience working with kids, and a great personality!! If you would like more information please pm me.

What does "decent Pay" mean?

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 02 2017, 1:17 pm
amother wrote:
What does "decent Pay" mean?

Google them. Its $7/half hour.

cholenteater

Post Wed, Aug 02 2017, 1:23 pm
watergirl wrote:
Google them. Its $7/half hour.

I Googled and got $7-$9 half hr, $17-$22 hour

It depends on the title of the job description
Seems interesting!
Great idea for those who finish b.a. and are still in college for masters as the pay is based upon how much the person works.

mf6474

Post Sun, Aug 06 2017, 10:56 am
The pay is between $14-22 an hour. You get a base pay per 25 minute class that is based on your credentials, experience and how well you do on the initial interview. To add to the base pay there are incentives that are easy to get for example being on time, teaching a certain amount of classes a month etc. I work for them you can pm me for questions before applying.

mf6474

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 7:51 am
Where I live, it is so hard to find good paying jobs for English speakers. Now, you can teach English from anywhere in the world and get paid real dollars!! I would love to share this opportunity with you! pm me for my personal experience with this company.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 7:53 am
mf6474 wrote:
Where I live, it is so hard to find good paying jobs for English speakers. Now, you can teach English from anywhere in the world and get paid real dollars!! I would love to share this opportunity with you! pm me for my personal experience with this company.

How much of a bonus do you get for recruiting other people?

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 10:29 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

+1

And here's is your answer:

7. Referral bonus: If you're a VIPKID teacher in good standing and you refer a friend who applies and passes their interview, and starts teaching, you are eligible for a bonus. After your friend teaches their first class, you will earn a $50 USD bonus

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 8:36 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

Why does it matter? Seems like a win-win if OP gets a bonus and someone else in need gets a job!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics