Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Beckwith Wiedemann
Previous  1  2

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 9:26 pm
yogabird wrote:
It can be very hard to network about rare things when limiting yourself further by frum. And even if you do find one person, it'll just be 1 other perspective. The feeling of being in the virtual company of a bunch of moms who know exactly what you are going through emotionally, physically, medically etc is unparalleled. Just my 2 cents.

From the data I just read maybe 300 children are born with this syndrome every year. That really lowers her odds of finding frum parents.

siyata dishmaya

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 6:44 am
Can someone guide me to a group? Nothing normal actually came up in my searching. I contacted one group that looked competent, but they never got back to me.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 6:53 am
Most active online support groups are on FB these days. Other support forums are usually very quiet/defunct/have moved over to FB. BTDT. You have to be signed in to see and join them.

siyata dishmaya

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 7:17 am
I hear ya! Thats today's world. If I feel the need, I will discuss with a my rav and maybe join facebook. Thank you!

siyata dishmaya

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 7:23 pm
any updates with anyone who knows someone with beckwith wiedmann

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 7:12 pm
Siyata dishmaya- are you still on ima?
did your child need a tongue reduction?
I'm looking for info on surgeons in the US that do partial glossectomy

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 8:06 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Siyata dishmaya- are you still on ima?
did your child need a tongue reduction?
I'm looking for info on surgeons in the US that do partial glossectomy

I looked into it a number of years ago for a patient. The BWS support group I found recommended Dr. Marsh. I believe the family wss very pleased.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics