Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What shoe to buy big kid?

nicole81

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 1:18 pm
My dd is very sensory and she's been loving the venettini loafers without the straps for many years now. I stocked up in every size back when myhabit still existed, but she ruined her last pair in camp this week.

She's a size 37 in euro. I went onto zappos and the styles are very limited in the big kid category, however the adult ones for the most part aren't appropriate for an 11 year old. I live in Brooklyn, but I'd love to avoid stores if possible.

I don't care about what's "in," I just care about finding the right shoes for my child. I'd prefer to spend less than $85, but I'm willing to go above that. Any ideas on brands to check out? So far I've ordered something from Umi Kids and something from Aerosoles for her to try.

Thanks!

cone

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 1:26 pm
Gilt has now Atlanta shoes in the $85 range.

nicole81

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 1:36 pm
cone wrote:
Gilt has now Atlanta shoes in the $85 range.

Thanks, the solid moccasin looks perfect for her.

Kumphort

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 2:15 pm
Not sure if you saw they have a coupon for an additional 20% off kids stuff Allkids20

nicole81

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 3:13 pm
Kumphort wrote:
Not sure if you saw they have a coupon for an additional 20% off kids stuff Allkids20

Yup, I used that code. I just hope they feel ok on her, as they're nonrefundable Confused

L K

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 3:21 pm
Nicole, For the future I love all types of primigi loafers best, both the comfort, fit and durability. On my kids they lasted longer than even more expensive brands of loafers. I usually get them on amazon or 6pm at a much lower price.

This past year, my 12yo and her classmates have been wearing variations of this style of shows

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....shoes

nicole81

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 3:31 pm
L K wrote:
Nicole, For the future I love all types of primigi loafers best, both the comfort, fit and durability. On my kids they lasted longer than even more expensive brands of loafers. I usually get them on amazon or 6pm at a much lower price.

This past year, my 12yo and her classmates have been wearing variations of this style of shows

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....shoes

Thanks. I looked earlier on zappos though the primigi stuff and nothing in her size would have been good for her. Maybe I'll check them out elsewhere.

I wish it would be as simple as getting the shoes you linked above! She zooms in at every angle, scrutinizing every stitch, material overlay, etc shock I really should take her to a store to try things on, but I think I we might both end up wearing at our patience!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics