Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does Dairy Inhibit Weight Loss?

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 7:12 pm
I usually watch my weight and try to get some excercise in. Bh I pretty much stay the same weight however I really want to lose 20-30 lbs. However, I cant lose more than 4-6 lbs no matter what diet I am on!! This is extremely frustrating. I am very careful and get my exercise done, but its not budging.
I heard that there might be some food that hinder weight loss, dairy especially. Trying to get more info on this.
Did anyone get off dairy and experience quicker weight loss? I am considering trying it for 2 weeks to see how it goes but would love to hear from others as well.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 5:15 pm
I'd guess it's personal- I can drink as much whole milk as I want and it makes zero apparent difference to my weight loss or gain. Sugar, on the other hand...

amazingmommy

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 9:31 pm
It definitely depends on your body, and also on how much dairy you tend to eat.
I don't have personal experience with losing weight because of no dairy, but a friend of mind lost a nice amount when she went off dairy food.
Good luck!

amother
Magenta

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 10:04 pm
I had to go off dairy once while nursing, and it made it harder to lose weight. Didn't lose an ounce till I was able to eat dairy again (I was still nursing at that point, so it wasn't just the nursing, though nursing also makes it difficult for me to lose weight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise