Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Physical therapist for diastasis recti

avimom

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 10:16 am
Hi- I'm searching for a physical therapist who specializes in diastasis recti in the tristate area, preferably Brooklyn. Any leads????

WastingTime

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 12:08 pm
I never read Mishpacha but recently read an article about that condition and specific type of PT to do. Did you see it?

avimom

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 1:29 pm
No but I heard about it. I don't think that they recommended a therapist for it though, did they?

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 1:59 pm
I don't live in Brooklyn but google "women's health pt Brooklyn" and read reviews to choose someone.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 2:56 pm
I'm not 100% sure what diastasis recti is, but when I had pelvic pain after giving birth, I went to an excellent PT who specializes in women's health. Her name is Charmaine Quijano, she has offices in Williamsburg, Park Slope and Long Island. Her practice is called Art of Health Physical Therapy. You can call her and describe your situation, and she will tell you if she can help you.

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 7:49 pm
My husband is a physical therapist he recommends Sharon Safdieh, her practice is called Blossom Physical Therapy.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 8:02 pm
You can do an online program that has amazing amazing reviews, for diastasis recti.

Google mutu system

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 8:40 pm
amother wrote:
My husband is a physical therapist he recommends Sharon Safdieh, her practice is called Blossom Physical Therapy.

Sharon is amazing for this.

Jstar

Post Fri, Jul 07 2017, 11:52 am
Yes, check out https://diastasisrehab.com/licensees#ny. there is a whole PT place in brooklyn that is an official trainee of the Tupler Technique which is one of the main DR treatment systems. Hatzlacha.

avimom

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 9:20 am
Oh wow I just noticed how many responded to me, I don't know why I didn't get an email about it. Thank you so much everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries