Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Schwartz shoes boro park

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:53 pm
If I take my kids this week at 5 how fast can I be in and out. I dont need italian shoes stride rite is fine. My baby just started walking and I want to get her fit properly. Once im going I may as well take other kids. Will they have a decent selection forn under $50.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 11:16 pm
[quote="amother"]If I take my kids this week at 5 how fast can I be in and out. I dont need italian shoes stride rite is fine. My baby just started walking and I want to get her fit properly. Once im going I may as well take other kids. Will they have a decent selection forn under $50.[/quote

Expect and hope to be out of there a few hours later , especially if you take your other kids. If you just take your baby, you barely have to wait because Mr. Schwartz himself does the fitting. (Or at least that was the system the last time I was there.)

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 12:49 am
I wouldn't bank on getting shoes under $50 - it's been a while since I was there but I can't imagine prices go down over time.

I'm not personally in Brooklyn but this week is probably your best bet it's ever going to be - in a couple of weeks everyone who went out of town for the summer will be back, and before then people may try to get ahead of that crowd. If you want to get a professional Boro Park fitting, go now and just do whatever waiting you need to! Bring food, ipads, whatever you can!

R3D

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 1:16 am
Was there on Wed mid day and not busy at all...but its 4 days later soooo. Checked out the baby selection cause DD just started walking and they had some nice pairs for 57.

Smile1234

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 2:39 am
[quote="amother"]
amother wrote:
If you just take your baby, you barely have to wait because Mr. Schwartz himself does the fitting. (Or at least that was the system the last time I was there.)

I was there for a first pair right after pesach and this was not the system. Mr Schwartz said he only does big boys.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 6:48 am
Smile1234 wrote:
I was there for a first pair right after pesach and this was not the system. Mr Schwartz said he only does big boys.

Aren't big boys in the other store?

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 7:56 am
Yesterday- Sunday there were about 10 carriages lined up outside. Looks like the season has begun!
But shoes under $50? In BP? Doubt it.

alwayscooking

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 7:59 am
I went past week to get my baby who started walking shoes around 2:00 & was in and out within five minutes. If you want to get your other kids shoes for under $50 would recommend going to 14th Ave shoes went yesterday and bought 4 pairs of shoes from their dale and spent $140.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics